Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Gen 3 M18? I wanna ditch my DeWalt for one of these. Can never find them in stores though.
no, m12. i already have some battries for it and it was cheap so i figured id give it a try. the m18 looks to be much larger. im skeptical of the 250ftlbs being useable for anything 1/2 inch related though.

Heading to Hawaii in March. Up to nothing here really. Working on a puzzle to pass the time, watching tv, playing on the computer. Pretty boring

Heading to Hawaii in March. Up to nothing here really. Working on a puzzle to pass the time, watching tv, playing on the computer. Pretty boring
A puzzle? What are you like 60 years old+ ? :giggle:

We are watching the football game. Wife just got done straightening her hair lol

Currently doing a puzzle.

Anyone ever refinish a set of stock wheels? Thinking of doing my stock si wheels.

supposed to be a giant snow storm for most of southern ontario. we are getting non of it. was hoping to be able to drive my xterra in some deep snow this winter but it might not happen. have a guy driving 4 hours to probably buy it today. said hes bringing a plate.

Back