Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I haven’t heard that, not in a while. The newer COVID tests had better discrimination on proteins to prevent that since early 2021 if I recall correctly.

I can say you can get both. My mom got the flu and then COVID back to back. She went to the doc and got a flu test and COVID test, ended up being the flu. Went back to school and got COVID from one of the kids and tested positive for that the following week. Most of the month of January sucked for her because of a double whammy of infections.
I guess I'm going based on the symptoms. I know there different for everyone. Still haven't lost taste or smell.

its mainly to get rid of the mandate that requires truckers to be vaccinated to cross the boarder but now its being used for everything. although the US still has a mandate for them to be vaccinated so i dont see the point lol.

Prime Minister is correct. the "freedom convoy " thinks hes faking it. its also not the first time his family has had it. its a pretty good excuse to not be near the protest though.
This Live Stream showed in my YouTube feed.

View: https://youtu.be/dQAeeVLZtDE

It’s time @bootyluvr Want me to test drive it for you?

View attachment 64296

$35k for an 8 year old STi hatch with 27,500 miles... No thanks.

That’s actually not an unreasonable asking price. Shocking.

:confused:

8yr old vehicle...~2k below dealer msrp when it was new in 2014 :bleh: Used market is jacked

^ This... :rolleyes:

Agreed, but Blobeyes with similar mileage are closer to $50k. I’d much rather have a Hatchback though.

Blobeyes are more raw than '08+ STi ;) That's why they hold their value (which is still crazy).

@webby im glad im not the only one who saw that price and was :scratches:

:raisehand: I was thinking that too and I'm a Subie fan lol

rainy friday, but at least im working from home so i have a window

Wife tested positive today. Exact sequence of symptoms I had. Now to see if the kids get it.

Damn :( Hope ya'll get better soon.

Buddy was telling me his son tested positive then 5 days later my buddy tested positive then 5 days later his daughter tested positive and then 5 days later his wife tested positive (she just tested positive this week).

All of them had similar symptoms.

rainy friday, but at least im working from home so i have a window

Yeah it was coming down when I got to work about an hour ago. :eek:

Walked into my office and a co-worker/customer was giving me a look... I'm like ummm what did you break? What did I do? :hiding:
He was like.... so I heard that you sold a PS5 to so and so yesterday. How are you getting them? Can you get me one? What do you charge?

:rotfl: I was nervous I did something or he broke something (IT related) at work lol

So far just ice --

Took today off because my connection started getting weird yesterday.

Need faster internetz!

Yeah it was coming down when I got to work about an hour ago. :eek:

Walked into my office and a co-worker/customer was giving me a look... I'm like ummm what did you break? What did I do? :hiding:
He was like.... so I heard that you sold a PS5 to so and so yesterday. How are you getting them? Can you get me one? What do you charge?

:rotfl: I was nervous I did something or he broke something (IT related) at work lol

better than the other day when i walked in and got the "your machine was misbehaving again" its not my machine, im not even legally allowed to use it!

Back