Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Have a leaky water heater, need to address that now…

Met with the project manager for my backyard transformation. I’ll have to post up some before/after pictures.

I actually like running around with the snow blower. One of my neighbors and I take turns on the block.
you and my neighbor, he fires his up and just goes nuts, sidewalks up and down both sides of the street, driveways, everything. Then he loads it into his truck and goes off in search of more snow to clear, the truck has a plow on it too of course

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
I meant driving wise.

I thought you were saying you like ice over snow lol

Ice is just an excuse to work from home. Woke up yesterday to weather alerts for ice for both morning and evening commutes, checked the days calendar saw nothing for in person and hit the snooze button since i wouldnt be driving in

Been busy at work. I think covid has ran through my shop now. Another tech took the week off, I heard his wife tested positive. They are anti covid vaxxers.
No one up front has got it yet though.

Morning :wave:

Going to be in the mid 50's for the next 3 days so I'm going to enjoy that before dropping back to the 30's on Sunday...

Image04.jpg

im sure youre paying for a ton of CF panels, and all the automotive sorcery to relocate the intercooler so the engine bay looks like this

Image12.jpg

Oh I get it. I looked through all the pics and read the full article. It looks impressive no doubt. Just a lot of coin

Back