Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Happy Monday :wave:

Had a dusting of snow here this morning. Wife said on the way to her work (about 25-30 minutes northwest) they got a decent amount. It "came out of nowhere" the weather people said.. lol

274075896_478095557111966_7002137464632049840_n.jpg

FUnny you say this. i looked on facebook last night and first thing i see is someone over 50 say it was the worst, then the next two said it was the best are under 50.

who performed anways?

Snoop, Dr. Dre, Mary J Blige, Eminem and 50 Cent (we can leave Kendrick Lamar out but he was there too...)

:wavey: bunch of deliverables due today lots of writing to get through but might result in some paid travel

This was fun. Followed diagnostic as per Chrysler. Had a short to ground code on one height sensor but never active. Checked the circuits for shorts but non found. Ended up replacing the sensor which didn't fix it then the module which didn't fix it. Code came active after that.

Tested the circuits again and I've got resistance to ground but jumping around. Spent a while going through the harness ( ram 2500, it's long ) and found this.

Worst part is the customer was complaining because I didn't fix it the first time it was in.
20220215_125100.jpg20220215_125108.jpg

Are you able to just wrap that wire to fix it? What’s the procedure for a wire like that at the dealership

Driving 4 hours for training after work today. Then 4 hours back tomorrow with a wintery mix of rain, ice and snow. Should be fun.

Back