Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Well, I am responsible for a $32M annual operating budget...
Can you write me a small check for the sunofwolf charity fund for steaks and beer and a few loose women and a 200mph car any make, a million or two would cover the expense's:corngrin:

@squiggy 32 MILLION!? Think of how many Civics that would be!

Don't listen to sunofwolf, he says he wants 200mph car, but he'll just buy more Neons.

giphy.gif

I would like to do nothing at all. Just retire and build cars, play video games and drink beer with no consequences.

Now that's livin'!
I wanna retire somewhere close to the ocean, but also close to a Dairy Queen so I can get Large Reese's Cup Blizzards whenever I get my retirement check. :rotfl:

...ah man, now I think I'm gonna get one after work.

Now that's livin'!
I wanna retire somewhere close to the ocean, but also close to a Dairy Queen so I can get Large Reese's Cup Blizzards whenever I get my retirement check. :rotfl:

I don't think I've been to a Dairy Queen before... Well maybe once.

Now that's livin'!

My go to was the Oreo Blizzard growing up.

My go to was the Oreo Blizzard growing up.

I used to like the Oreo Blizzard growing up, but one time my mom got me the Reese's cup one while she was out, and the rest was history. It's like the only flavor I get now.

Five o' clock! Time to go shut down the highway! :vtec:

Well the training.... was basic. Very basic. More so an overview IMO.

Yes I'm in the IT field :)

We are running Office 2013 Pro on our Win7 machines and Office 2016 on our Win10 machines..
How do you like IT? I was thinking about going to school for that when i get back to school. Any pointers for an old guy like me?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohh, your computer setup sounds like ours! Are they trying to move your Windows 7 systems out, or do they have something important installed on them?

That's because I have only been really active for a few months. My last position kind of took me out for a while. I don't know if you've ever experienced being an on-call technician, but it was hell on earth for me. I basically didn't have time for anything, and was making basically a little above minimum wage. My new job as a university IT is so much nicer that it's eerie sometimes--I have an office, a Sega Genesis at my desk, and our common area shows old Godzilla movies or Power Rangers on TV all day.

Whoa! Are you the person that your college uses for training sessions? Your qualifications seem to match up to the person who does ours.

I uhhh-- I'm an IT with a Bachelors in Studio Art -- primary concentration in Drafting/Drawing. :D

I don't know how I have a job, either. :rotfl:
I used to do drafting before i joined the army 15 years ago. You know where i can get free CAD software to mess around with from time to time?

we used to ditch school and meet at dairy queen. Thats when my romance with blizzards began. The security got privy to our utopia one day and raided us. We all got Saturday school for like a month. ahh the memories.

Hell yeah! I got to draw up some plans for screening in my back porch after i do some more research into trim to cover the framing. Also shelves for the garage...[emoji848]

I too like dairy queen, their burgers are great and fries and then play video games. I have graduated to Texas roadhouse steak house with 8 big screen tv's and plenty of fancy beer and food., I am a bit pissed they raise the beer price to $5.25 for bud from $3.00. Bud is $3 for a 22 oz beer before 6pm going there today but will leave at 6pm then go wash my Honda si with 19,800 miles on it and brand new Michelin 3+ AS HP tires-only the worlds best for me. The car was reflash to a non carb tune by a working hondata tuner to get rid of Honda's nanny tune-red line is now 7500 and has no speed limiter any more, the car now has a engine limited 168 top speed from the nanny honda tune 136 mph from CA is now gone. The shifter nanny slow mode by CA is also gone.
Anyone who takes out the EPA and CA Illegal pollution waver got my vote- our Fearless Leader Triumph. I am a independent voter but may change to republican because I don't like democrats trying to tell what to do. I use to be a democrat but they pissed me off. I hate electric cars-toys for the rich-coal fire cars.:flame::pinkdomokundance::party:

Back