Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

made over a $1,000 in cash today selling pussy kittens and cranberys:haybunny:

Me and the wife did some sorting through garage boxes yesterday. Between what were getting rid of and the donation to goodwill piles its about half the stuff that was in here. Should be able to start making progress on shelves in the garage to make it a proper shop/ man cave.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@ron v Get well soon! Colds are lame!

Today I...
Installed the new sparks and the belt -- Civic pepped right up.
Waxed my car with Carnauba Wax.
Filled up at the local Chevron -- and had two confirmed haters looking at my cleaned-up Civic!
Watched the Cowboys lose again.
Got a consolation Snickers Ice Cream bar -- it was amazing.

I watched ducking Slye completely botch the Panthers chances of winning against the Saints single-handedly. I think all of NC hates this man now, lol

On a positive note, i will be going to the rematch game in Charlotte on Dec 29th. First NFL game in person, so I'm looking forward to seeing them in action.

Watched the Cowboys lose again.

Yeah I'm anti-Patriots and knew the Cowgirls would lose.

I watched ducking Slye completely botch the Panthers chances of winning against the Saints single-handedly. I think all of NC hates this man now, lol

Yeah I was watching that... I was like you had the chance to tie the game... Ugh

So my brothers and I are starting probate tomorrow. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about it? After that my brother is headed to file an eviction notice on my grandpa and aunt to get them out of the house before they destroy it too much. After trying to help my grandpa get going again he wanted to be an *** and cause issues and then threatened to shoot us if we didn't leave the property, all while a county officer was with us. We were just trying to get pics of everything so we had an idea of value. He accused us of stealing my dad's car even though it was registered to my dad which meant it went to my oldest brother when he died. There was also 6 other people living in the house when we got therd. So we have said to hell with him he can figure his own mess out.

Sorry man. Never had to deal with probate. I would say that you’d probably benefit from at least talking to a lawyer who deals with probate for at least some advice in your situation. You wouldn’t have to necessarily retain them for the entire process.

Sorry man. Never had to deal with probate. I would say that you’d probably benefit from at least talking to a lawyer who deals with probate for at least some advice in your situation. You wouldn’t have to necessarily retain them for the entire process.
My brothers wife has a friend that's a lawyer that has offered to help with anything we need. Thanks for the suggestion though. Hopefully we don't have to go that route.

That sucks man, but hopefully you can get things worked out and situated without too many issues. Seems like you grandpa will be a bit stubborn with the whole scenario, but hopefully things will end up going smoothly. It's never fun to deal with situations like this, even less fun when it's family involved...

Back