Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Funny you say that, I watched a video on that just the other day :rotfl:

Finally got AC back in the office, right at two weeks with no AC was rough

got the pool pipes pressure tested yesterday. they found a leak between the skimmer and the pump which would explain the bubbles from the jets but im still getting bubbles. im over it though, they said they pressure tested again after the repair and its holding. finally found someone that might be able to fix the bow in the side of the pool before we do cement and can finally tell the pool contractor to f off.

Funny you say that, I watched a video on that just the other day :rotfl:
Wait... I watch car detailing videos, landscaping/lawn videos and power washing the sidewalks but houses.. Hmm I'll have to search for that lol

Just had a second person say our pool should be lifted up and re done.
good grief. What would lifting it out accomplish though? Better access to the plumbing to fix or replace pipes?

good grief. What would lifting it out accomplish though? Better access to the plumbing to fix or replace pipes?
Fix the bow in the one side and level the pool. Has nothing to do with the pipes.20220706_173843.jpg

Last edited:
Really?? Everyone busy on this Friday? :wave:
Why not? I have a presentation to one of the VPs today to go over some testing I want to do. Then for the weekend, pack and prep to fly across the country again. Trying to get it so I only go once a month, but it sounds like travel will be necessary for a while.

Is it me/pic or is there a high spot in the middle of the pool? Looks like the gap between the water line and the gray stone it taller on the sides and shorter in the middle.
yeah , thats the issue, that wall is bowed out towards the house plus the pool is slightly slanted towards the house so ive got like 3 inches to the coping at the stairs and like 6 inches on the other side. basically sent the contractor an email saying fix this right or we sue. it needs to be drained, lifted out and dont proper.

Back