Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I don't want car payments though. I want a fun red car but everything is over priced.

That article says new is 29k in Canada?
Yeah... I'm not following like Webby. Used $29k New $29k

But you don't want car payments... So even used BRZ you'd need car payments right? You were just showing us that you like it?

We were under the assumption that the used one ($29k) you wouldn't have car payments but the new one ($29k) you would have a car payment... I was confused.

Yeah... I'm not following like Webby. Used $29k New $29k

But you don't want car payments... So even used BRZ you'd need car payments right? You were just showing us that you like it?

We were under the assumption that the used one ($29k) you wouldn't have car payments but the new one ($29k) you would have a car payment... I was confused.
Correct. I want something different, everything I want is 30k but I don't want car payments so it's a lost cause. Never gonna happen. I really want rwd to be honest. AWD would be ideal so I could drive it year round. Maybe.
Damn! That's a hell of a deal.
How did it go for so cheap?
It's rusty high mileage. And the dealer gave them 500 for trade in. I'm trying to find the cheapest winter car this year. I'd prefer fwd 4 cylinder though.

AWD would be ideal so I could drive it year round. Maybe.

I had AWD that came with summer tires stock so I ran two sets of wheels/tires. Stock for summer / used set of wheels + new tires for winter.

Yea that was confusing. I thought you wanted that used brz, but wouldn’t get it as new even though it was like the same price.

My flight to Charlotte is delayed like crazy. Stuck at the airport for half a day, needed to re-book connection and have a 30 minute layover.

My flight to Charlotte is delayed like crazy. Stuck at the airport for half a day, needed to re-book connection and have a 30 minute layover.
this kind of stuff really puts me off of wanting to travel for a while.

Yea that was confusing. I thought you wanted that used brz, but wouldn’t get it as new even though it was like the same price.
Sorry for the confusion. Just ignore me. Ill keep saying I want something new and I'll never go through with it anyways.

I don't understand blackouts in any state....in the USA. How the poopery does that happen? Is it because of the unregulated grid systems or greed or both?

Back