Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

If it were me, it would've been by hand!

There's a guy at my shop that once anything goes up on the lift, he has to be in the middle of it. I didn't think he would sent the nut to hell like he did, but that's what I get for thinking :rantsmiley:

Thankfully a quick phone call to BC and $95 later, I have a new strut coming

I was pretty frustrated yesterday since it wasn't even me who broke it but, such is life

Still need to get my tires mounted on my new wheels, I've been really lazy with this car lately :confused:

Good Morning, everyone.

I was pretty frustrated yesterday since it wasn't even me who broke it but, such is life

Still need to get my tires mounted on my new wheels, I've been really lazy with this car lately :confused:

Hey, I understand; I want to try and get those Tein EnduraPros or whatever they're called for my own car. I've changed the rears with some OEM swaps, but that was nearly 50K miles ago, and the fronts have never been changed.

Yep! I feel that :rotfl:

Since this car is only daily duty for 100mi round trip it's starting to see some wear and probably due for a timing chain with the mileage on the car..

Yep! I feel that :rotfl:

Since this car is only daily duty for 100mi round trip it's starting to see some wear and probably due for a timing chain with the mileage on the car..

I hate having a long-ish commute, too. Not nearly as far as yours, but I'm thankful for what I have as I cruise past a host of stalled vehicles during my drive. Gonna get up early to wash this sand off everything, and check my levels to keep myself off the roadside.

Reactions: Dad
I thought ya'll were both from Dallas area..

@Dad location says "Hillsboro" and that's like 60 miles south of Dallas...

Hillsboro is about 75 Miles Southwest of me -- but @Dad 's in the Ft. Worth Area, which is the other half of Metroplex. Dallas and Forth Worth are very close to each other on a map, but are in reality about 45-minutes apart.

I’m starting to look into replacing the Si. With decisions on next year. I want a sports sedan, still something to thrash when I want to but have more doors than the coupes. AWD a plus.

Hillsboro is about 75 Miles Southwest of me -- but @Dad 's in the Ft. Worth Area, which is the other half of Metroplex. Dallas and Forth Worth are very close to each other on a map, but are in reality about 45-minutes apart.

Yea, I live in Hillsboro and work in Fort Worth. I worked over in Dallas when I first started with my company and lived in the actual metroplex

Miles?
Mods?
Does it come with Coconut Fragrance?
My Si? Oh that’s gonna have to go thru Bruce first.

It’s got 90,000 miles, black coupe, two sets of wheels 17” stocks with A/S ties and 18” HFP wheels with summers.

Mods - Largely stock. Has HFP kit (skirts, interior lighting, red mats, suspension), I want to say 22 mm rear sway bar and end links, slotted brakes with stainless brake lines. Oh, 25% tints all around. I didn’t mess with her over the years. Redid the brakes after cooking mine with @Bruce Bartlow.

Fragrance is Foo **** ‘cause if the foo shits, wear it.

My Si? Oh that’s gonna have to go thru Bruce first.

It’s got 90,000 miles, black coupe, two sets of wheels 17” stocks with A/S ties and 18” HFP wheels with summers.

Mods - Largely stock. Has HFP kit (skirts, interior lighting, red mats, suspension), I want to say 22 mm rear sway bar and end links, slotted brakes with stainless brake lines. Oh, 25% tints all around. I didn’t mess with her over the years. Redid the brakes after cooking mine with @Bruce Bartlow.

Fragrance is Foo **** ‘cause if the foo shits, wear it.

Bruce wants the R.....

Finally got to drive my dad's gti and I was a little underwhelmed. It's as fast or a little slower than my car. Dag farts are pretty fun though.

Saw the new 2022 Audi RS3 in green with the black optic package. That’s a sexy ride.

…then my lady made my drive by the Audi dealer on our way home to see if they had any we could test drive…

Back