Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

what's on your short list?

My short list is to maybe in 2022 Bruce is able to multi-quote posts! :pray:

Well. WRX is off the list with the 2022 and dumping of the STi.

Now previous gen Type R and RS3. Really digging the size, styling and output of the Audi. May look at the TLX Type S, and the IS. Trying to evaluate others too. Out of the box over 300 hp and a little more luxurious than the Si. Prefer upwards of 400 hp.

When the wife and I were taking my MIL to look at new vehicles on Sunday we saw a blue one and the wife said "oh! That looks like a car you'd drive. What is it?"

:giggle:

Want me to go test drive this for you?

CPO with 13k miles. $52,000

View attachment 65055

:excited: Purdy! <3

When the wife and I were taking my MIL to look at new vehicles on Sunday we saw a blue one and the wife said "oh! That looks like a car you'd drive. What is it?"

:giggle:

I think you just got permission to go buy one

yea but theyre listing for barely over msrp, i havent even asked my dealer how much the markup will be

Oh she said "you should get one and trade the Accord in"

I said do you even know the price of them? :rotfl:

CommonHarmfulBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Dealers putting $10k markup on RS 3. So pricing gonna be more like $70-75k to get into. There’s a black one in Seattle I’m gonna try to get some seat time in.

Seattle also has a couple of the IS 350 F Sports. Again, I’m gonna try to sit and drive. That’s at $61k, which is slightly marked up.

OUCH!!

That’s kinda what I did but doesn’t surprise me in the least. Folks were paying over $50k for a while on the Type R. And the IS 500 is going $30k over asking for used ones because of the NA V8.

Gonna go drive that RS 3 tomorrow. That’ll be fun. I can see it up close and in person if that’s something I want to continue to think about.

87875BAF-31C2-4523-B443-0A988FAE94BF.jpeg

Last edited:
There are 2 in Charlotte for $45k. One is a boost blue with 9,000 miles and the other is a champ white with like 20k miles?

Back