Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

He’s been offered over 45k for his at various things like Carvana or whatever.

A180AB40-1F3A-4E14-8E2D-255809224F39.jpeg

He’s been offered over 45k for his at various things like Carvana or whatever.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh...........So Caravana is coming to pick up the Type R on Monday. Basically, I am getting paid to own and drive the R for 2 years.

Wife and I are building a house so the cash will come in handy. We bought 2 acres this past November that is a mile away from our current home and building our own place. Wife and I actually semi designed the place. Took an existing plan from online and I changed it around to what we wanted and had a engineer/design firm draw up the plans which we just got back 2 weeks ago. Meeting with the builder(that we have been dealing with a couple months now) to hopefully finalize budget and hoping to get the ball roling soon.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh...........So Caravana is coming to pick up the Type R on Monday. Basically, I am getting paid to own and drive the R for 2 years.

Wife and I are building a house so the cash will come in handy. We bought 2 acres this past November that is a mile away from our current home and building our own place. Wife and I actually semi designed the place. Took an existing plan from online and I changed it around to what we wanted and had a engineer/design firm draw up the plans which we just got back 2 weeks ago. Meeting with the builder(that we have been dealing with a couple months now) to hopefully finalize budget and hoping to get the ball roling soon.

...And there goes my favorite Type R :oops:.

My kingdom for 50 grand...

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Good morning guys. How’s the weekend looking? I have to go to Seal Beach, CA middle of next week for work. At least it’s not Connecticut this time.

Good morning guys. How’s the weekend looking? I have to go to Seal Beach, CA middle of next week for work. At least it’s not Connecticut this time.
Is “seal beach” what they call an airport in Cali? :giggle:

Is “seal beach” what they call an airport in Cali? :giggle:
Lol. It’s actually a town…on the Southern California coast. The airport is John Wayne. I’d hope I’d be able to stay near the…beach.

Oh, that RS 3 sold last night. I’ll sit in it and play with the tech but no on the driving. I don’t want black anyway but I wanna see how that thing feels. :thumbsdown:

I think I prefer the Lexus over the Audi in terms of looks. Not sure about the performance of either. The interior might go to the Audi but the Lexus IS right up there too.

Would be a tough pick for sure.

I think I prefer the Lexus over the Audi in terms of looks. Not sure about the performance of either. The interior might go to the Audi but the Lexus IS right up there too.

Would be a tough pick for sure.
We talking IS500? I prefer the looks of it too but the RS3 and it’s Aftermarket would destroy it in terms of performance.

We talking IS500? I prefer the looks of it too but the RS3 and it’s Aftermarket would destroy it in terms of performance.
potentially, that would be the performance match. But those are even harder to come by and “used” are going for $75-100k for a $65k new MSRP.

Back