Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Man. The service techs for some companies really don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.
Y-yeah! Tell me about it.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Anyone looking to buy should monitor the car repo market and the financing side in general. Doesn't look good. Here's a link to a piece by Barron's on Lucky Lopez (of YT fame) who just finished an interview at Hedgeye. Well worth the time if you're going to buying a car/truck. He lays out the likely scenario of the car market in 2023. https://www.barrons.com/articles/recession-cars-bank-repos-51657316562

Anyone looking to buy should monitor the car repo market and the financing side in general. Doesn't look good. Here's a link to a piece by Barron's on Lucky Lopez (of YT fame) who just finished an interview at Hedgeye. Well worth the time if you're going to buying a car/truck. He lays out the likely scenario of the car market in 2023. https://www.barrons.com/articles/recession-cars-bank-repos-51657316562

In general, the economic news is gonna be bleak in the coming months. Key is trying to make sure you’re not overpaying for vehicles or waiting until things really start to drop. Problem is as that happens, interest rates will be pretty high. Already seeing that in housing with interest rates in the mid-5% range. Feels a lot like 2007, but much broader and we’re nearly clipping 10% inflation to boot.

2012 Civic Si’s are still fetching $15k?!
Prob a bit more than that depending on the mileage.

Try vroom, carvana and carmax. Carvana gave me the most for the R. Might as well take advange of this crazy car market since you still have the Taco to drive around while you figure out the new ride.

Prob a bit more than that depending on the mileage.

Try vroom, carvana and carmax. Carvana gave me the most for the R. Might as well take advange of this crazy car market since you still have the Taco to drive around while you figure out the new ride.

Thanks. Will do. That’s kinda the plan, sell the Honda, use the Tacoma while planning on the next ride. I didn’t realize how much these cars will still going for.

That’s nuts. These cars are of high demand apparently. But it’s Friday!! Weekend tomorrow and some relaxation.

I have a presentation with a major customer today. It’s kinda making me nervous. Gotta get thru that before I can start to think about kicking back.:barf:

Back