Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I just noticed the oil filter placement. Does it make a horrible mess when you unscrew the filter with it inverted like that?
Haha. Yeah. You have to stick a cup or attach a hose to that area when you change the oil otherwise it’ll drip down the front of the engine. Luckily if you drain the oil in the pan first, there’s not a lot of oil in the oil filter.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
I zoomed in a few time and almost didn’t find the filter. Damn Webster and his eagle vision.

Okay old man. I didn't have to look a few times.

My '15 WRX had an oil filter in a similar location so when he said the filter placement I knew where to look :)

7BE95BA9-1D07-4EA7-A7B0-E5FF6BAA735A-1024x768.jpeg

Pool update. Install company put the blame entirely on me for digging a trench for the electrical too close to the pool. Also said my wife verbally abused them and threatened them which is hilarious. But they will fix the issue for no additional cost.

Make sense?? They accuse me of causing the issue but will fix it for no additional cost.

I've got photo proof that the wall was bowed out before I dug the trench. Also have 20 seconds of recorded audio of the last meet we had where they say my wife threatened them. What the hell. It's like I'm in a movie.

Pool update. Install company put the blame entirely on me for digging a trench for the electrical too close to the pool. Also said my wife verbally abused them and threatened them which is hilarious. But they will fix the issue for no additional cost.

Make sense?? They accuse me of causing the issue but will fix it for no additional cost.

I've got photo proof that the wall was bowed out before I dug the trench. Also have 20 seconds of recorded audio of the last meet we had where they say my wife threatened them. What the hell. It's like I'm in a movie.
Damn! Crazy. Hopefully they legitimately fix it properly

Happy Labor Day weekend!

After seeing myself in the mirror today after a shower, I'm coming to grips...that I'm probably losing my hair. I'm not critically worried about it going, really -- I used to be almost hairless until I was 18; I just didn't think this would happen this soon.

Happy Labor Day weekend!

After seeing myself in the mirror today after a shower, I'm coming to grips...that I'm probably losing my hair. I'm not critically worried about it going, really -- I used to be almost hairless until I was 18; I just didn't think this would happen this soon.
Not that fro! :( :sadface: :sadbanana:

First image is the pool company showing where I ran the electrical. Second is the trench they dug after asking them to dig up the wire to re use it. Clearly you can see the wire starts about where their trench is then goes to the left under the cement. This happened because when they dug the pool the wire was exposed and then when they back filled it they let the wire hang down in the wrong location.
I've also got picture showing large cracks and chunks missing from the one Corning in the front before I dug my trench. Along with chunks missing from the other side of the pool.

Screenshot_20220902-144920_Drive.jpg
Resized_20220430_141609.jpeg

So, they're trying to say you messed that up when clearly they did?
They messed things up from the beginning. If they put the wire back I wouldn't have dug under the cement to get it. But either way the wall of the pool was bowed out before I dug under the cement. But at this point I can't point these things out because it needs to be fixed. I'll probably Wirte them a letter and include it with their last cheque.

Back