Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Next July!
I've got one person left out of the original 4 that were gonna go before the pandemic started. If that last person's unable to go, I'm going solo :rockwoot:

That's crazy. They just don't want to go or can't afford it? :(

That's crazy. They just don't want to go or can't afford it? :(

Not having enough money was the given reason, but I call shenanigans because--

All persons involved were and are still single, with our living situations being pretty much the same; I saved enough while making the least annually out of everyone, and shortly after bailing a couple of them bought new vehicles. So I don't actually think money was a problem.

...I think they just didn't wanna go on a trip after they'd begun to actually put back money. I get it, but I wish I'd known about the shift in interest before I waited so long.

Now with the pandemic, my plans have been on hold for nearly 5 years. I'm really weary of waiting any longer to go.

@Honda-Fan - when we going to Japan? :)
You aint going no where......

Next July!
I've got one person left out of the original 4 that were gonna go before the pandemic started. If that last person's unable to go, I'm going solo :rockwoot:
Technically I have been to Japan.....just didn't get out of Narita airport, lol.

We have been wanting to go for a couple years now especially since my wifes uncle isnt in the greatest shape as of late. I think he is an hour North West of Tokyo. He married an lady there and prob has been there like 30 years or so.

Italy is still on our short list also since we were supposed to get married in South Italy 2 years ago but that damn "vid" messed everything up.

Here comes the Type S!!!!!
all depends on the next set of conversations with HR and compensation... frustrating its taken so long cause i got dropped off the bottom of the payscale over 3 months ago

Morning everyone!

all depends on the next set of conversations with HR and compensation... frustrating its taken so long cause i got dropped off the bottom of the payscale over 3 months ago

Oooh, I hope this turns out alright. Battles like this can get grueling where I'm at.

I got a wage adjustment recently, so I can finally live where I work. I'll be moving soon.

Back