Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Forgot your cheap. I mean forgot you have a wife that wears that pants ;) just messing with ya.
Not that you're wrong but I don't want a 10k winter car. Were about to buy out the lease on the 10th gen so I don't need more payments.
I don’t think that’s bad unless it’s a mess. I was being offered more than that for mine with Carvava.
It's a mess. It's slammed to the ground. Has an exhaust on it and looks like it was beat on ever second they got. 5k max. It's being sold to the states most likely.

Not that you're wrong but I don't want a 10k winter car. Were about to buy out the lease on the 10th gen so I don't need more payments.

It's a mess. It's slammed to the ground. Has an exhaust on it and looks like it was beat on ever second they got. 5k max. It's being sold to the states most likely.
Oh yikes

Why look? Just read the posts and reply :shrug:

Booty! These pages are special to me!

ugly-tears-sobbing.gif

While it is one of 240 units, cmon. 130k for a Nissan z is a bit much :rolleyes:

Why is Nissan only making 240 of them? or is it a special edition one?

Still.....no markup should be more than the price of the car itself. Heck...not even half the price, lol.

north america has got to pass some kind of law to stop dealers from marking up vehicles so much

Reactions: Dad
Looking at Ford Mavericks online and no dealer within 300 miles has one..

Looking for a base XL and they are listed at an MSRP of ~22,000

Used dealers all over the metroplex have them starting at 40k+ because you can't get one new

Looking at Ford Mavericks online and no dealer within 300 miles has one..

Looking for a base XL and they are listed at an MSRP of ~22,000

Used dealers all over the metroplex have them starting at 40k+ because you can't get one new
One of my buddies is looking at getting one. He’s selling his blue 2007 TL Type S to get it. But he’s on the hook to wait months to get one.

That was the flip side as well. I went to my local Ford dealer for an appointment for my wife's Escape and asked about one and they are months upon months out. Which wouldn't be a big deal if there was one on the lot to test out

He’s selling his blue 2007 TL Type S to get it.
Holding out the goods on us? lol

For shits and giggles....what are the details on the car? is he trading it in? I was looking at a couple ones when I was recently car shopping.

Back