Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

north america has got to pass some kind of law to stop dealers from marking up vehicles so much
Never will happen......it's called capitalism, one of the cornerstones of the nation :giggle:

And if you are "poor", then you are F'ed even more.....and if you complain about it, gouging in the name of capitalism, then you are unamerican. But once that gouging capitalism affect you(the non-poor) then and only then you can cry about it and just maybe someone might listen but most likely not. Isn't America grand????? It's a giant circle-jerk of misery sometimes.

One of my buddies is looking at getting one. He’s selling his blue 2007 TL Type S to get it. But he’s on the hook to wait months to get one.

Holding out the goods on us? lol

For shits and giggles....what are the details on the car? is he trading it in? I was looking at a couple ones when I was recently car shopping.
What Nomar said!! :excited:

Why is Nissan only making 240 of them? or is it a special edition one?
“The car in question is a limited-production model called the Z Proto Spec. Limited to 240 units, it's a U.S.-only trim that gets yellow-colored brake calipers, bronze-colored RAYS wheels, and an exclusive interior with unique yellow-accented seats, stitching, and shift knob design.”

Looking at Ford Mavericks online and no dealer within 300 miles has one..

Looking for a base XL and they are listed at an MSRP of ~22,000

Used dealers all over the metroplex have them starting at 40k+ because you can't get one new

A "dealer" (some mom & pop one - not like actual Ford dealership) has one that I passed this morning heading to a work site.

2022 Ford Maverick XL/XLT/Lariat <-- It's all 3 models? :rotfl:

No price of course.. 3,114 miles. :hmmm?: It's the Hybrid model.

3.jpg

2.jpg

https://www.mydealereastcoast.com/u...Scnm-7mNQKQuNNe_7QvhQDbRYwc7nTCNo2o6rmAMGaFbI

Holding out the goods on us? lol

For shits and giggles....what are the details on the car? is he trading it in? I was looking at a couple ones when I was recently car shopping.
2007 Acura TL Type S. 118,000 miles. He said he was looking at getting $10k for it, asking $11,500. He’s taken good care of it and it’s pretty in person.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1405225586

Seems like a reputable place.. do they have a sign for "No credit checks? Have a paycheck, you're approved" sign out front?

2007 Acura TL Type S. 118,000 miles. He said he was looking at getting $10k for it, asking $11,500. He’s taken good care of it and it’s pretty in person.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1405225586
For how crazy the car market it.....thas a really good deal if its a clean title, non wrecked car. If it had black interior and not on the wrong coast, I would have like to at least test driven it.

If it was a manual id be seriously thinking about taking a week off work and flight west

Nomar found a number of manual tl’s on various online sites, and some had quite low miles. I think some of the better ones were pushing 17-19k if I remember right?

Nomar found a number of manual tl’s on various online sites, and some had quite low miles. I think some of the better ones were pushing 17-19k if I remember right?
Yeah, 60-80k miles going for $20,0000. One was manual(black ext) and one was auto(that white tho).

Back