Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

It's not about driving fast... I do 10-15 mph over the speed limit. I'm not risking getting points (in my state) or fines for going 15+ mph over. It's not worth it.

Also maybe you have less traffic out there where your heading.

Driving through CT and MA was annoying AF. Going 70-75 then down to under 5 mph every mile or so it felt.. :cornmad:
I’m just giving you sh*t. I know the traffic along the eastern seaboard is awful. It’s fun to rile you up though.

It's not about driving fast... I do 10-15 mph over the speed limit. I'm not risking getting points (in my state) or fines for going 15+ mph over. It's not worth it.

Also maybe you have less traffic out there where your heading.

Driving through CT and MA was annoying AF. Going 70-75 then down to under 5 mph every mile or so it felt.. :cornmad:
Damn. Fastest speed limit in Ontario just hit 110kmh or 68mph. Jealous of the 75mph for sure.

Texas actually does have spots where it’s 85. A bunch of western states have 80mph sections like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Montana etc. Everyone seems to fly on those highways and cops didn’t seem to care.

British Columbia and Alberta has 120kmh speed limits. Ontario is way behind but we don't have oil money. They just started widening the highway from me to Toronto and all 3 lane sections for a bit are now 110.

Maybe in 30 years. That’s awesome.

I once worked on a project where we attempted a land speed record for a human powered vehicle. We ultimately failed on straight speed, but we won on handling and endurance.

Also reminds me of a temperature limits story I heard in a previous job. When things got hot enough to glow cherry red, it spooked folks. So, from that point on the maximum allowable temperature was set such that things didn’t glow when heated.

It's pretty fun to watch his videos!

How fast did your vehicle get up to?

Texas actually does have spots where it’s 85. A bunch of western states have 80mph sections like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nevada, Oklahoma, Montana etc. Everyone seems to fly on those highways and cops didn’t seem to care.

The one that I know about is near San Antonio and its a toll road! I've been on it a few times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_State_Highway_130

Im pretty sure people see the signs for the grand parkway 99 around houston and think thats the speed limit

Some people at work were getting breakfast a bit ago... and they were given extra pancakes.. I had some and now my stomach hurts. I think 4 big pancakes was too much lol :hiding:

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
I failed to take pictures apparently. Looked at a couple of TLX A-Spec cars last night. Those are pretty cars. Dealer asking $55k for 2021 models with 8-10k miles Except not a fan of how the integrate the sensors and badge into the front grille. It looks like an afterthought.

Sooooooo non Type S cars going for Type S prices???? lol

Exactly. Used non-Type S cars going for NEW Type S prices. It’s a nice car nonetheless.

I did get to see another RS3. This was Kemora Gray. Dealer in Seattle. That dealer isn’t marking them up like crazy like the dealer a few miles away in Bellevue.

246802C8-53C9-4A56-86F9-C1D1172B2E76.jpegC0F6D30D-443C-41F0-BDA5-842A9E5109AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back