Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Standard salt and pepper rub and oak wood brisket. Turkey got a red miso and butter rub on and under the skin, after a light dry brine, pepper garlic paprika on the skin and smoked on a blend of woods i made up to be a "competition" blend

IMG_7124.jpgIMG_7125.jpg

really? i thought it was a maintenance pain

the 8th gen though, they still look good to me, and dont seem so out of date
It’s was but the prev owner left all the maint to be done by the next owner which happened to be me, lol. I was close to refreshing all of it but I wasn’t in a financial place to spend that money at that time. But thinking back now, I should have spent that money since I bought that car cash after the 8thGen trade in.
On top of maint, I had things pop up to fix on the car that I wasn’t expecting.

I loved my 8thGen and was researching some before I bought the 9th but they all had too many miles.

That 330 ZHP had that “special sauce” that you just have to experience. Just drove so nice for what it was.
The Type R also had the “special sauce”.

Anyone ever drive a 1st gen Fit? Wondering if it's normal for the clutch pedal to feel like a bag of mashed potatoes. MIL car has felt this way since we got it but clutch doesn't slip or have any issues.

Flushed the fluid yesterday because it was just awful but did not improve at all. Really don't want to replace the clutch if I have to till spring summer.

Anyone ever drive a 1st gen Fit? Wondering if it's normal for the clutch pedal to feel like a bag of mashed potatoes. MIL car has felt this way since we got it but clutch doesn't slip or have any issues.

Flushed the fluid yesterday because it was just awful but did not improve at all. Really don't want to replace the clutch if I have to till spring summer.
What does a bag of mashed potatoes feel like? lol

I had a second gen manual and it felt like any other Honda manual. Nice, smooth and effortless.

It had a really soft clutch. Like it took zero effort to press it in. I do remember that

What does a bag of mashed potatoes feel like? lol

I had a second gen manual and it felt like any other Honda manual. Nice, smooth and effortless.
How can I be more descriptive than that?? Lol. Very soft. You can't tell it's disengaged or not by pedal feel.
It had a really soft clutch. Like it took zero effort to press it in. I do remember that
This is exactly how it feels. It's not very confident inspiring. Good to know that's normal I guess. I don't drive it much but changing gears feels weird because of it.

I almost bought a new clutch because of this.

I’m also in the same boat with nomar driving a 2nd gen, but I’d have to assume the 1st gen was similar. It’s such a low horsepower car, I guess it can get away with an extremely light clutch pedal spring.

Hi everyone; Hope y'all had a good holiday.

I bought a couch and a bike frame for Black Friday.
Nice haul.

I didn’t get anything. Seemed like whatever I wanted wasn’t eligible for the sale, so why purchase anything…

Moar detail on bike please....

I bought this Panasonic frame to build up for the spring. Where I moved to has lots of bike infrastructure, and I noticed most of my neighbors seem to also have bikes.

...It looked fun, so I jumped on the bandwagon.

Attachments

• s-l1600_1.jpg
    s-l1600_1.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 7
I bought this Panasonic frame to build up for the spring. Where I moved to has lots of bike infrastructure, and I noticed most of my neighbors seem to also have bikes.

...It looked fun, so I jumped on the bandwagon.
Nice.
My buddy offered me this bike minus the wheels for free. I said why not. Never had a fixed gear before. Attach01.jpg

Back