Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Flying across the country today. when I checked in, I found I had been upgraded to first class without asking. It’ll make the 6 hour flight a lot more enjoyable for sure
Must be nice.
Had many large butts hit my shoulder on the plane.

I've never flown First Class... Not that I would pay extra anyways lol

not even Germany... for the autobahn? or the nurburgring?

I would at least once. It gotta be amazing. It would be a long flight though. Something I Europe.
It makes it that much more expensive.....but def worth it.

I was super lucky when I was flying on my brothers Delta "benefits"....aka flying standby and getting on a plane if there was a seat available at the time of boarding. Only had this for 2-3 years, about 7 years ago??? They changed who is able to get this now a days....basically immediate family and parents only.

I flew to London, Sydney, Singapore, Dublin, Argentina all in first class.....there and back. All 4 of those trips cost me maybe $600 total in airfare.

I did a bunch of domestic trips but was much harder getting bumped up in class since there are WAY more business people flying domestic.

Fun Fact....under this benefit, it cost me more to fly from Charlotte to San Fran than it did to fly to Charlotte to any of those place listed above. US airport looooooove to charge all kinds of BS charges and airport taxes.

@Janz3n this is what they gave us for “free” on our flight to/from Salt Lake City from Charlotte.

Maybe 6 chips in that tiny bag and half a can of coke.

2B4D4944-74FA-4B5A-A19A-E32DDBF0879E.jpeg

booty rents out the ring and drives the accord at 50 mph top speed

I went 85mph yesterday in the Accord. Some dumb **** with out of state plates was going under the speed limit in the fast lane (almost hit the median/guard rail) on the highway so I got mad and floored it lol :giggle: :hiding:

The weirdness continues.......

My wife and I are down for the tropical Caribbean places :)

Aruba in May.

I flew to London, Sydney, Singapore, Dublin, Argentina
London - No desire
Sydney - Yeah I'd go there. Wife studied abroad in New Castle Australia and I'd like to go visit Australia with her but she has no desire to fly that far.
Singapore - No desire - but if @Honda-Fan went I'd go with him lol
Dublin - No desire but heard it's beautiful there
Argentina - No desire

If i was ever going to be on a plane as long as it would take to get to Australia thats when the upgrade to first or business class would definitely be a factor

I went 85mph yesterday in the Accord. Some dumb **** with out of state plates was going under the speed limit in the fast lane (almost hit the median/guard rail) on the highway so I got mad and floored it lol :giggle: :hiding:

My wife and I are down for the tropical Caribbean places :)

Aruba in May.

London - No desire
Sydney - Yeah I'd go there. Wife studied abroad in New Castle Australia and I'd like to go visit Australia with her but she has no desire to fly that far.
Singapore - No desire - but if @Honda-Fan went I'd go with him lol
Dublin - No desire but heard it's beautiful there
Argentina - No desire
Japan?

I'd love to go mostly for the cars and sushi.

Back