Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

RIGHT, i knew that too.
i can kind of see that trade supplying most if not all tools in some cases.
We operate with a quarterly bonus program that you can use for tools or clothing. Some new hires get $450 they can put towards gear. It’s nice when you need something and don’t want to pay out of pocket. I just take the post tax cash though.

Hi :wave:

Busy day running around.

Upgraded some PC's from 256GB M.2 drives to 1TB M.2 drives. These shared PC's were filling up very quickly with the amount of users logging into them..
Moved a PC from one office to another but didn't realize the building is "energy efficient" and certain outlets power off when the lights go off automatically... :rolleyes:

Now I'm at another site upgrading a Win7 laptop to a Win10 laptop (don't ask). I have a 2pm (yes I do get off at 2pm on Friday's but some co-workers don't realize that) WebEx for 2 co-workers to remote to another Win7 PC down here and look at the vendor software.

Then hopefully heading to the gym after that :)

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Oh BTW it's windy AF here.

Feeling like the old dog today.

I have a group of young engineers flying with me to do some testing next weekend. I’m the only one that’s traveled for business in the group and I’m the project lead.

I have a group of young engineers flying with me to do some testing next weekend. I’m the only one that’s traveled for business in the group and I’m the project lead.
How old are you?

traveling for business is such a pain when you dont know how it all works once you know how it all works it still sucks but at least you know.

Do they book for you or do they make you do it and get it back later?

traveling for business is such a pain when you dont know how it all works once you know how it all works it still sucks but at least you know.

Do they book for you or do they make you do it and get it back later?
The person who usually books is out on medical leave. So we have to book ourselves

Ordered this grill nov 21st. Kept asking where it is for weeks now. 2 weeks ago they said it's clearing customs then will be shipped. Nothing heard since then they posted a video of in on Instagram so I commented on it.
Screenshot_20230204-161451.png

Ordered this grill nov 21st. Kept asking where it is for weeks now. 2 weeks ago they said it's clearing customs then will be shipped. Nothing heard since then they posted a video of in on Instagram so I commented on it.
View attachment 65691
Something similar happened to me with a ClubSport Bumper from Germany a few years back. Months went by without a word then suddenly I get a refund for my order. Contact the vendor and they say it was cancelled for some reason. I didn’t bother reordering and then they post a video showing a bumper conversion on their shop car. Never got a response when I asked if it was mine.

Back