Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

He’s a rich polygamist Mormon. Sister wives.
My wife watches that show... She's all about the reality TV shows.. Big Brother, Survivor, Married at First Sight, Bachelor, Bachelorette and who knows what else.

you americans have it all. free meals on all flights and sexy MOrmon sister wives.
We didn’t mention flying with Spirit. I don’t think you get a seat with that airline. Standing room only and a concussion upon landing.

^ I laughed too hard at this, but have you seen the "standing seats" for airplanes?

stand-story_647_022717042126.jpg

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJpbWFnZXMtdGEiLCJrZXkiOiJ1cGxvYWRzLzIwMTgvMDQvc3IxLWUxNTI0Njg2OTMyMzQ0LnBuZyJ9

wlMJ4sH.jpg

looks super comfortable :bleh:

My wife watches that show... She's all about the reality TV shows.. Big Brother, Survivor, Married at First Sight, Bachelor, Bachelorette and who knows what else.
"Reality"

My wife watches that stuff too. I don't get it.

^ I laughed too hard at this, but have you seen the "standing seats" for airplanes?

stand-story_647_022717042126.jpg

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJpbWFnZXMtdGEiLCJrZXkiOiJ1cGxvYWRzLzIwMTgvMDQvc3IxLWUxNTI0Njg2OTMyMzQ0LnBuZyJ9

wlMJ4sH.jpg

looks super comfortable :bleh:
I’ve seen the concepts. They’d need to make a lot of changes to get enough air to that many passengers. Won’t happen anytime soon.

yikes

View: https://twitter.com/preneh24/status/1619889507133976580?cxt=HHwWiMDTgZO7gPssAAAA

His story on twitter continues with tesla initially charging them to put the wheel back on.

according to the tesla crowd "thats the way service centers work" you get the invoice as them showing you what the plan is and then they zero it out before you get the car back

at least tesla for sure, once the regular OEMs learn how to make electric cars i could consider one. For me the tesla owners who drink the koolaid and start proselytizing their lord and savior, the holy trinity of elon/tesla/spacex drive me up the wall. Generally i like my $80k car's steering wheel to stay on till ive at least owned it a few years, and have a service and build quality experience to match the price

Back