Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i just priced out a regular integra for the first time. $50k cad???? jesus. inflation is a *****. who buys this stuff????
how? in the states i can walk into multiple dealers and leave with the tech/aspec mt for 37k. They're not even marking them up anymore now that the initial rush is past

how? in the states i can walk into multiple dealers and leave with the tech/aspec mt for 37k. They're not even marking them up anymore now that the initial rush is past
CAD is usually 30-40% less valuable than the USD. That is probably why.

1000000345.png

For some reason the manual is worth more money.

i swear their sale pitch in the states included no price difference cvt vs 6mt

Ordered something a few days ago. They shipped it from a warehouse 4 hours from me to BC across the country and then they'll ship it all the back across the country to me? Wtf. It's also now delayed.

1000000348.jpg

Type S Meh you mean? :giggle: sorry I'm a negative Nancy.
if i wasnt so set on AWD the integra would be a serious consideration for me, will be interesting to see what kind of production volume the type s gets

if i wasnt so set on AWD the integra would be a serious consideration for me, will be interesting to see what kind of production volume the type s gets
Why AWD? Not like you get a ton of snow in the Philly area.

Just tell them you can't make it. Conditions too hazardous.
right now that works, but im considering applying for a promotion that would put me at a level where that response wouldnt be acceptable unless there were 6 feet uncleared snow on the ground

just pre ordered my inflight meals for to and from costa rica. $156 cnd. for some sandwiches tiny snack and tiny beer/drinks.

I understand the booze but why do you have to pay for food on a plane?

Back