Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

We have ours at 70 down stairs and 67 upstairs. Actual temp hovers at 69 in the house.

Being on a slab foundation keeps the floors cold so you feel cold. We will have a crawl space in the new house, hopefully the floors will feel warmer since there will be insulation in between the floor joists.

Put a new transmission in a grand cherokee, finished the job today. went to start it and it wouldnt start. had loss of communication with tcm codes. thought i pinched a wire so i spent about 40 minutes freaking out looking it all over, tested all the wires. everything tested good. took the valve body out of the old transmission and plugged it in to the car, all dtcs went stored. brand new transmission from chrysler came with a bad valve body/tcm.

Place an order before it’s got a build spec and hope that something comes along before the RS3, then trade up? I like the look of it better than the new Civic.

Problem: Dealers will mark those up so they’re more expensive than the world.

“Last time I checked….the CTR is a street version vehicle. WTF is Honda talking about….”
It really isn’t. Reviews suggest driving it at its full potential, “R Mode”, is terribly uncomfortable on the street. Thing was made for the track.

It really isn’t. Reviews suggest driving it at its full potential, “R Mode”, is terribly uncomfortable on the street. Thing was made for the track.
I didn’t have issues driving my R on the streets in R mode. I’m sure it could of been worse in rougher roads but nothing to really complain about.

The FL5 is supposed to have a bit more range in the suspension. As in, softest is softer than FK8 and vise versa.

Place an order before it’s got a build spec and hope that something comes along before the RS3, then trade up? I like the look of it better than the new Civic.

Problem: Dealers will mark those up so they’re more expensive than the world.
Now that something interesting to think about. If you could get it at msrp and doesn’t take too long to get, might be worth your time and money.

Def like it over the Civic in the exterior, rear is worse tho. Haven’t really seen the interior of the Integra, so not much to compare there. But I’m sure the S version will be nicer.

I would still get custom badges made….”ILX Type S” :giggle:

I would still get custom badges made….”ILX Type S” :giggle:

:rotfl:

I will say the interior is pretty nice but somewhat carbon copy of the civic, but with the elevated options of the canadian Si, oddly roomier than the TLX

Ummm... Personally.. Yeah stay away lol
I was looking at a 335i Coupe a few weeks ago and the Seller had listed he upgraded the Turbos. After doing some research it turns out they’re eBay units. The Kid wouldn’t budge on price and swears all his “mods” are expensive. I’ve moved on but I’ve gotten three or four notifications that he’s dropped his price a couple of grand now.

Put a new transmission in a grand cherokee, finished the job today. went to start it and it wouldnt start. had loss of communication with tcm codes. thought i pinched a wire so i spent about 40 minutes freaking out looking it all over, tested all the wires. everything tested good. took the valve body out of the old transmission and plugged it in to the car, all dtcs went stored. brand new transmission from chrysler came with a bad valve body/tcm.

I’ve had that experience with Mopar stuff in the past. Modules and parking sensors coming in defective or with codes stored only to wait a month for a new one to come in

Back