Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I understand the booze but why do you have to pay for food on a plane?
some you do some its included. this one isnt included. its also for there and back so i guess its not that bad. maybe its a canadian thing? all US flights include food?

some you do some its included. this one isnt included. its also for there and back so i guess its not that bad. maybe its a canadian thing? all US flights include food?

I don't know about the cheap cheap airlines but the major carriers include "food". Food being little snacks like pretzels and a drink since most domestic flights are typically short. You can buy a "boxed meal" if you want and if that flight has them on board. You can always buy booze, not cheap. First class, on long domestic trips, you get a meal included in the airfare and always free drinks/booze.

International flights....everything is included in the ticket price, including booze. You get meals at certain times of the flight and can ask for drinks/booze whenever, but you prob have to get up and get it yourself. First class international you get WAY nicer meal options and can eat anything they have at anytime. They took desserts away on Delta first class during covid but I believe its coming back this year, lol.

so you get the meal minus desserts? cause covid looks at whats on the plate and goes "oh you're eating veggies and chicken you're safe but touch that cheesecake and your *** is mine?"

International flights typically do
International as in Costa Rica?
I don't know about the cheap cheap airlines but the major carriers include "food". Food being little snacks like pretzels and a drink since most domestic flights are typically short. You can buy a "boxed meal" if you want and if that flight has them on board. You can always buy booze, not cheap. First class, on long domestic trips, you get a meal included in the airfare and always free drinks/booze.

International flights....everything is included in the ticket price, including booze. You get meals at certain times of the flight and can ask for drinks/booze whenever, but you prob have to get up and get it yourself. First class international you get WAY nicer meal options and can eat anything they have at anytime. They took desserts away on Delta first class during covid but I believe its coming back this year, lol.
That's weird. Flight to Portugal did not include a meal. Snacks were included for sure. Usually get a snack on all flights. My dad and step mom is on the same flight in club seats their meal is included.

Only 82 days on Zillow.
HOA is only $300/month. That's cheap for a house so expensive/community so prestigious
I'm almost positive I saw it for sale at some point this summer. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was. Maybe the listing agent changed or it was taken off the market for a bit? I'm not sure

I'm almost positive I saw it for sale at some point this summer. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was. Maybe the listing agent changed or it was taken off the market for a bit? I'm not sure
I remember from the video the listing agent said something about being the list agent for 6 years or so.. not sure if it's been resold that many times or what.

today its 8F outside. shop is currently at 55F because the door was opened ever 2 minutes for the last 20 minutes.

today its 8F outside. shop is currently at 55F because the door was opened ever 2 minutes for the last 20 minutes.
#1 - Thanks for the F and no C :)
#2 - Dang that's cold! It's 39F and rainy here. Thankfully it's not snow!
#3 - 29F for a high on Saturday tho... Boo! :unamusedpopcorn:

Back