Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@Janz3n how much are Type Rs going for up there?

Trade in plus $7k (of mods for the si that you could for go) and then finance $10-$15???? Prob could get you an FK8. Yes, more money out of pocket(or finance more) but you would get a WAY better car.

Sooooooo….the “aliens” at the Miami mall. What the poop is up with that? Multiple people posted on twitter there were 8-10ft tall “things”. Supposedly all videos are being taken down.

Police say they were responding to a kids fighting with 300 police cars and helicopters? Cutting the power? Jamming communications?

Suuuuuuure….

@Janz3n how much are Type Rs going for up there?

Trade in plus $7k (of mods for the si that you could for go) and then finance $10-$15???? Prob could get you an FK8. Yes, more money out of pocket(or finance more) but you would get a WAY better car.

Type r is way too much. Cheapest one around me is up for 38k for a 2019 with 60k kms. I also don't want to pay 8% interest. I'd still rather spend 7k and boost my si.

MORNING.

mtb gear arrived in Vancouver. just in time for the snow we're getting, thats supposed to turn to rain in a few hours. then back to snow at night. i need to move to costa rica.

Now these 2 would be fun.....prob a bit too pricy for each of them....

I take it they would not be able to be broughy into the US.

1704734000074.png

1704734024167.png

The price on the 2008 is high but it is already in land and only other cost would be transporting it to your driveway.

The ones listed below prob still need costs to get it out of the US arrival port(maybe another $5k?) and also transport fees to get it to your driveway. But show what it would cost to buy the car and ship it out of Japan....from a legit company.

First one is nuts....13,600kms???? hopefully it still smells like new, lol

and again....none of these are legal in the US.....

1704748651941.png

1704748766576.png

Back