Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Hel yea they are. If it wasn’t for the coupon I wouldn’t have got it. This has plenty of power for what I need it for. Already used it and I can’t believe I haven’t bought one years ago. Snap on, dewalt, makita. Not till I get out of college.

Good evening -- I tried a set of new things today:

--An Impossible Whopper ( I liked it more than the regular one) . It's not greasy, and it's easier on my insides.

--Some Starbucks sugar water. I've never been to a Starbucks prior, so I've gotta ask: Why does everyone do business transactions at Starbucks? Dude was selling a car, a family was closing on a house, and another guy was scheduling an interview all in one location.

--HaloTop Ice cream, which is heresy in Texas. I actually liked the Mint Chip a lot. It had a nice balance of Mint and chocolate.

Free WiFi ...and they will basically let you sit there as long as you want to work or whatever. Pretty common in most coffee shops

A good common public place to do business. I bought the white hatchback I’m working on at a Starbucks. Haha.

halo is dank. Both the ice cream and the video game.

I haven’t been to BK in many moons. No plans on going back anytime soon. But the IW sparks my interest.

Go chargers.

--An Impossible Whopper ( I liked it more than the regular one) . It's not greasy, and it's easier on my insides.

--Some Starbucks sugar water. I've never been to a Starbucks prior, so I've gotta ask: Why does everyone do business transactions at Starbucks? Dude was selling a car, a family was closing on a house, and another guy was scheduling an interview all in one location.

--HaloTop Ice cream, which is heresy in Texas. I actually liked the Mint Chip a lot. It had a nice balance of Mint and chocolate.

A: You've peaked my interested about it being not greasy and easier on your insides...
B: You paid for sugar water? :confused:
C: I liked you until you said Mint Chocolate Chip :rotfl:

halo is dank. Both the ice cream and the video game.

I haven’t been to BK in many moons. No plans on going back anytime soon. But the IW sparks my interest.

Go chargers.

Go Ravens! :woot:

Does "dank" mean good? I know you like Halo (the video game) so it must mean it's good.

I think I've only been to BK twice in my entire lifetime and it's probably been 10 years (or longer) since my last visit there but like you Ron the IW sparks my interest. My MIL tried it and liked it.. But her opinion doesn't mean **** :giggle: Just kidding.

A: You've peaked my interested about it being not greasy and easier on your insides...

Go Ravens! :woot:

Does "dank" mean good? I know you like Halo (the video game) so it must mean it's good.

I think I've only been to BK twice in my entire lifetime and it's probably been 10 years (or longer) since my last visit there but like you Ron the IW sparks my interest. My MIL tried it and liked it.. But her opinion doesn't mean **** :giggle: Just kidding.

yep. A cave can also be dank.

I'm totally gonna vouch for the Impossible Whopper, I'm not a paid actor-- go try one; They're indistinguishable from the regular one aside from the fact that your burger won't be oily when you get it.

Yes, I did. I don't think I'll be getting breakfast from Starbucks anytime soon.
Why does everyone hate Mint Chocolate Chip? :rotfl:

I saw a Red Velvet cake flavor in the Halo Top repertoire-- I'm after that next.

My latest UOA from Blackstone using Pennzoil Ultra Platinum. Stout oil. TBN still a strong 6.2 after 5000 miles, meaning the detergent package would last considerably longer.... at least for long haul driving.

Been buying the Pennzoil Ultra on Amazon for about $20-$25. Didn't think that kind of value could ever be beat. Then along comes Costco with their "full synthetic" and the coveted "Kirkland" branding. (So they think it's pretty bada** oil too, and one made by a major manufacturer. Could it be Pennzoil?)

Think i'll try it. I love a good shootout.

Attachments

• 12 CIVIC SI-191227.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
he told me iran was hacking people at starbucks wifi... I was showing him an article explaining what a vpn can do. no?

usually it's from the ISP level from attempted denial of service (ddos) attacks against gov, schools, businesses, military, utilities and so on.

Back