Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Croooober is Up-Garage's front-facing international site. Basically, Up-Garage is second hand or New-Old-Stock Japanese car parts. It's kind of like a Half-Price Books but for car parts. It's where I got my gold wheels from.
Interesting.....def know what up-garage is. I watch too much "japan crap" on the youtubes......

Might be doing a Japan-Thailand trip next year for the wife and I's 5th year anniv. Wife has an uncle that lives outside of Tokyo and one of her friends just moved to Thailand.

Interesting.....def know what up-garage is. I watch too much "japan crap" on the youtubes......

Might be doing a Japan-Thailand trip next year for the wife and I's 5th year anniv. Wife has an uncle that lives outside of Tokyo and one of her friends just moved to Thailand.
Awesome :eek:

I'm going to Tokyo again on the 21st :party:

Next week it’s going into the 70’s and even 60’s, so I’m looking forward to it

Spent the weekend in Vancouver. Had free accommodations at the wife's cousins condo. Had to take care of their two dogs.

I love picking up dog poop and walking dogs so much.
Accidently drove down East Hastings with the kids in the truck. Google East Hastings Vancouver and you'll understand.
1000001063.jpg

Spent the weekend in Vancouver. Had free accommodations at the wife's cousins condo. Had to take care of their two dogs.

I love picking up dog poop and walking dogs so much.
Accidently drove down East Hastings with the kids in the truck. Google East Hastings Vancouver and you'll understand.
View attachment 67210
Is it me or do all the building look similar? That tall one and short one on the left look pretty much identical.

Who wants it???

I wonder if you could bring it to the US since its such a rare care. Like the Nissan GTR Spec Nur in the one color that was allowed to be imported before the 25 year rule.

1725920279143.png

Who wants it???

I wonder if you could bring it to the US since its such a rare care. Like the Nissan GTR Spec Nur in the one color that was allowed to be imported before the 25 year rule.

View attachment 67213

I could exact my revenge with this!

ID ALTER MY SLEEP SCHEDULE SO I COULD BE WIDE AWAKE AT 2AM TO RACE ALL THE LOSERS ON THE PGBT

More eye-talian wine showed up today….

This wine is from the winery the wife and I were supposed to get married in back in 2020, when the wife’s dad was originally going to take the family to Italy. Covid had other plans for us.

IMG_1842.jpeg

Who wants it???

View attachment 67213
You don't want to bring it in under the "show and display" rule (this is the caveat you're referencing in bringing it in as a limited production car before the 25yr rule) as it severely limits what you can do with the car; it's better to just wait for the 25yr rule, then you can bring it in with little/no restrictions (on use) and enjoy the car.

Back