Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

will you be busting out a kickflip after work?

200w.gif

POV ME AFTER WORK

I recently bought shoes online. ..they didn’t fit. ..the next size up didn’t fit. ..the next did. Wasn’t fun so now I go to Dick’s. They’ve got a surprising selection.

I recently bought shoes online. ..they didn’t fit. ..the next size up didn’t fit. ..the next did. Wasn’t fun so now I go to Dick’s. They’ve got a surprising selection.
I'll go to a store to find what works (i.e. shoes); then, as that item needs replacing, I buy the latest version in the same size/width from the interwebs. If the manufacturer discontinues them, I start the process over. But, I've been doing this with my everyday shoes (gym --> walking --> lawn care/garage - my sneakers go through phases of life that last about 3-5yrs or so; as they wear down, they're demoted to the next tier), Brooks Adrenaline series, for about 10yrs. Going to a store in person isn't an issue; it is mostly just an inconvenience; the issue I have is that most places rarely have the size/width I desire/require in stock, so it becomes a waste of time in the long run when I can just get it direct from the manufacturer made how I need/want with 5-10mins spent on the process.

Back