Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

tacomas rear leaf springs started squeaking this summer and it drove my wife nuts. tried to get our aftermarket warranty to cover new springs but they said no. so i fixed it by cutting bike inner tubes and putting them between the ends of the leafs because the pads had worn through.

Last edited:
Special parking :giggle:

(Stopped by my work main office to surplus some equipment that I had in my trunk and couldn't make it up yesterday - they had the roads closed off around the area (for a festival) so I parked here and used my printed out note in the dash in case parking enforcement/police came by in the few minutes when I was taking the stuff inside)

Image_20240921_1018077154853596185323931.jpg

hair dryer or heat gun may be able to help depending on how they look
They’re honestly probably fine unless you get real close. Only two have tiny creases. Two might not be perfectly aligned. It’s tough because of the concave face. Also, replacements are $40 each, not $25. Haha.

They’re honestly probably fine unless you get real close. Only two have tiny creases. Two might not be perfectly aligned. It’s tough because of the concave face. Also, replacements are $40 each, not $25. Haha.
get some fake stickers for the real wheels!

Everyone is busy.
Next week I'll be quieter. Vacation starts Friday and won't be home until the following Sunday.

Back