Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I got through Japan security pretty easily after asking the JAL attendants about it -- they just said it looked cool and kind of shrugged. I slid it under the front seat on the JAL jet and proceeded to watch all of Frieren: Beyond Journey's End. The fun ended as soon as I got to immigration here in the States, though. They ran my board through a scanner, nicking it in the process near the the raised edge -- patted me down like twice, and went through my duffel for suspected contraband. Luckily my gate was RIGHT at the end of security but sheeeeeeeeesh. Overall, I'm still glad I got it, although if I do something like that again, I'm getting one of those bags with the slot in the bottom for skateboards. Also, just judging from the other dude who disappeared at LAX, I don't think that you can skate in the terminal without incident.

Anyways, back home, and jet lagged beyond belief!

Cool you got a skateboard but damn sucks about US immigration ******* it up.

There is a friggin woodpecker tearing up the cedar columns at the front of the house. Caught it in the act about 2 hours ago. Little bastard!

There is a friggin woodpecker tearing up the cedar columns at the front of the house. Caught it in the act about 2 hours ago. Little bastard!
no video? theyre goofy in a bird feeder

I solo travel -- I went alone both times. Japan's a really introverted place , so it's actually pretty accommodating to the solo traveler.
While that’s what I’ve heard I still find it a bit funny that you will travel to the other side of the world but rather stay at home than to be around people? Maybe it’s just me….lol

Do you speak Japanese? Some at least?

While that’s what I’ve heard I still find it a bit funny that you will travel to the other side of the world but rather stay at home than to be around people? Maybe it’s just me….lol

Do you speak Japanese? Some at least?

I CAN EXPLAIN -- ehhh no I can't. I don't know! It's easier for me to fly elsewhere than to socialize locally.

はい。日本語学生です。
But I'm only hovering around the basic level Japanese -- I wanna get up to at least N4 by next year's end. Judging from my trip, the only people I can reliably communicate with seem to be very patient adults and toddlers.

Jet lag finally wore off, now I can get back to my usual goofin'!

MORNING BOOTY

oakland-athletics-oakland.gif

Back