Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Leave it to the Canadian bank to do this kind of thing. Lol

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c153d14vqwyo

Thinking about trying amsoil syncromesh transmission fluid. Always had a slight grind into 3rd at high rpm and I'd rather mask the problem than replace a syncro. Anyone try this fluid before? Does it actually work? It's slightly thicker than Honda's recommended fluid.

Only felt 3rd grind once or twice drag racing this year. Also kind of interested in doing a type s oil pump but it's like $1000 cnd for everything. Apparently it gains like 20 HP by getting rid of the balance shafts. Also keep looking at drop in cams. But those are also over $1000.

Thinking about trying amsoil syncromesh transmission fluid. Always had a slight grind into 3rd at high rpm and I'd rather mask the problem than replace a syncro. Anyone try this fluid before? Does it actually work? It's slightly thicker than Honda's recommended fluid.

Only felt 3rd grind once or twice drag racing this year. Also kind of interested in doing a type s oil pump but it's like $1000 cnd for everything. Apparently it gains like 20 HP by getting rid of the balance shafts. Also keep looking at drop in cams. But those are also over $1000.
If the trans fluid situation is anything like the 8thgens, whatever fluid you buy will help for a little bit and the grinding comes back. People have tried the Honda, Redline, GM and Amsoil fluids and all the results are pretty much the same.

If the trans fluid situation is anything like the 8thgens, whatever fluid you buy will help for a little bit and the grinding comes back. People have tried the Honda, Redline, GM and Amsoil fluids and all the results are pretty much the same.
I'm sure that's accurate. Still wouldn't mind trying it.

Got tired of the bears , racoons, and ravens getting in to my garbage and compost so I wiped this up out of pallets from work. Cost me $5 for hinges. Wife wants me to paint it.
1000001190.jpg

You’ll have to report back if it works or what happens with the bears trying to get in
Yeah, will be interesting to find out. I still need to get a camera so I can't see these bears. My son has no faith in my work. But he's only 10 so what does he know?

This is the culprit . We have had 2 grizzlies this year come up over the mountain into town .both were relocated successfully. Had no grizzlies last year.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GLSCE3h1DL4?si=cFijBaPNopW7Gj4n

More Porsche's for @ethlar

463039698_10161607131048433_3432457445841770499_n.jpg

@webby

"My son has no faith in my work. But he's only 10 so what does he know?"

1000001200.jpg

Either going to drive some wood steaks into the ground and attach them to the bottom or ratchet strap it to the deck. Lid fell off because the screws are tiny. So annoying hearing it fall over at 3 am and then seeing the bear eating your compost on the lawn.

Wow it looks like it even broke the hinge off on one side. I wondered if they’d destroy it knowing there’s a food source. Let the games begin

Wow it looks like it even broke the hinge off on one side. I wondered if they’d destroy it knowing there’s a food source. Let the games begin
Anything to get to the food!

Def need bigger screws on the hinges and maybe closing the gaps? so they can't get a grasp on the boards?

Anything to get to the food!

Def need bigger screws on the hinges and maybe closing the gaps? so they can't get a grasp on the boards?
Too late for closing the gaps. It's hard taking pallets apart. Would be funny if the bear ripped them off though.

Sawzall with a demolition blade is the magic. You can cut the nails of the pallet like butter with them.

Back