Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

SD has the worst curse in sports. Next time I'll see a professional eam from SD in the playoffs will be in 15 years and My liver and kidneys will be done long before then.

Did those drop right in, or did you have to use some kind of adapter? I just tried to install mine and they seem much too small for the manifold.
Hey sorry for the late reply. DeathschWerks made custom fuel injectors for me. I called them and let them know I was running the RBC intake manifold. You can get them to either make it completely plug and play, get a plug kit or solder it just depends on your budget. But I am moving to the FIC injectors now since they are a much better injector.

If you have the plastic R40 manifold you can get the adapter to compensate for the RBC injectors but you are pulling the injectors further from port making it harder to tune and not as consistent but absolutely possible. I ran the the adapter on my stock r40 manifold for a few months while I waited for my RBC kit and had absolutely no problems with Derek Robinson tuning my car.

Hey sorry for the late reply. DeathschWerks made custom fuel injectors for me. I called them and let them know I was running the RBC intake manifold. You can get them to either make it completely plug and play, get a plug kit or solder it just depends on your budget. But I am moving to the FIC injectors now since they are a much better injector.

If you have the plastic R40 manifold you can get the adapter to compensate for the RBC injectors but you are pulling the injectors further from port making it harder to tune and not as consistent but absolutely possible. I ran the the adapter on my stock r40 manifold for a few months while I waited for my RBC kit and had absolutely no problems with Derek Robinson tuning my car.
I had prl bore out my rbc to fit the 9th injectors.

All good! I have the 17u-00-0095-4 which appear to have been a universal application, and I'm on the CTE Manifold that comes with the Supercharger kit. The injectors seems a tad too small for the diameter of the bore, but I just shoved those hoes in there and torqued down the fuel rail. They seem pretty snug for now. Worst case scenario, the o-rings are a bit too compressed and will need to be replaced, but seems okay for now. I'll check it out in a few weeks to make sure it's okay and then at some point again later when I further upgrade the fueling system.

All good! I have the 17u-00-0095-4 which appear to have been a universal application, and I'm on the CTE Manifold that comes with the Supercharger kit. The injectors seems a tad too small for the diameter of the bore, but I just shoved those hoes in there and torqued down the fuel rail. They seem pretty snug for now. Worst case scenario, the o-rings are a bit too compressed and will need to be replaced, but seems okay for now. I'll check it out in a few weeks to make sure it's okay and then at some point again later when I further upgrade the fueling system.

How do you like the CTE kit? Have you thought about going with an aftercooler if not already?

u use those things I gave you

Last edited:
Back