Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I threw the exhaust back on and went and got some e85. Craziest thing I’m no longer having figment problems. I think I had the rear hanger upside. The colder weather man she is ripping. I think I’m ready for @fahnix ....

Attachments

• 880ECE49-03F0-431D-B34C-677A03972CF4.jpeg
    880ECE49-03F0-431D-B34C-677A03972CF4.jpeg
    597.6 KB · Views: 6
Well shoot. Washington getting locked down like March. Nothing open with limited grocery access (25% capacity). We never got out of “phase 2” the first time around but we’re going back to zero. Yuck

Just paid off the si yesterday. It’s mine Not looking for anymore car payments.

How much was your car payment? What I did paid off the '07 WRX (back in 2012) I banked that $300/month (I was over paying to pay it off sooner). So then when I got the '15 WRX I had a nicer down payment. When I traded in the '15 WRX for the '15 Accord (even trade) in 2017 I have been banking that $300/month still. Not for a fun car or new car just to have that funds.

I threw the exhaust back on and went and got some e85. Craziest thing I’m no longer having figment problems. I think I had the rear hanger upside. The colder weather man she is ripping. I think I’m ready for @fahnix ....

"Cooler" weather. Wish it your "cooler" temp here all year lol

thinking about interior illumination just by the footwell. Should i go with the oem one or just aftermarket :nerd:

Right now? Maybe...

Clutch kit and E85 for me and no way. :D

Back