Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

a lot of car insurance companies were offering refunds and price reductions on their policies because accidents were way down from covid

thats weird. according to donut media accidents and deaths due to cars has gone up ?

a lot of car insurance companies were offering refunds and price reductions on their policies because accidents were way down from covid

I know I got one due to covid, and a lot of them have been giving "forgiveness" on deductibles and have been getting lenient on replacement parts due to vendors not being able to send out parts etc.

thats weird. according to donut media accidents and deaths due to cars has gone up ?

Really? Maybe more people out joyriding?

It's true that accidents w/death have gone up. They are blaming it on lower police presence & fewer cars, so people are speeding and getting into crashes & dying. So, more empty roads has caused people to speed/crash- die. I pulled up my state stats, and it says we are up 20% from last year in car fatalities.

I think we got a 10% or 15% discount with State Farm for our car insurance. But I’m sure that discount will go back up sometime soon.

Any suggestions for Black Friday computer monitors?

What are you looking for? Size, aspect ratio, refresh rate, etc? The popular items have been sold out in the tech sector, so if it’s 2020 new, it may be hard to get your hands on

I want something within the 27-32 range and preferably curved if larger. I'm not worried about the other details so much but I'm not looking for a slouch either. Also i'm not looking for something thats the latest and greatest just something thats gonna be a workhorse for the next couple years.

Yea and schooling

I’d target a 32” 1440p monitor with a refresh rate around 144-165 Hz. You can get quite a variety of those for around $300-$400 depending on brand and individual specs. You go down to 27”, you’re passing the same price just smaller.

The faster refresh rate well let you play games without tearing that you get with 60Hz, even if the game is only at 60 FPS. It’ll really help you out when you’re playing Rocket League with @bootyluvr. There are other features like G-Sync (Nvidia) and FreeSync (AMD) support you can look for that’ll help on gaming.

For productivity, meh... unless you’re looking to do side-by-side windows where you might want to look at 34” ultrawide. Thats another step in price category though.

I’d target a 32” 1440p monitor with a refresh rate around 144-165 Hz. You can get quite a variety of those for around $300-$400 depending on brand and individual specs. You go down to 27”, you’re passing the same price just smaller.

The faster refresh rate well let you play games without tearing that you get with 60Hz, even if the game is only at 60 FPS. It’ll really help you out when you’re playing Rocket League with @bootyluvr. There are other features like G-Sync (Nvidia) and FreeSync (AMD) support you can look for that’ll help on gaming.

For productivity, meh... unless you’re looking to do side-by-side windows where you might want to look at 34” ultrawide. Thats another step in price category though.
I don’t play that bs with that guy. More into halo or any FPS that’s decent. That is for the info @FooBird

Back