Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

She wants a bigger tree now. Our current house has 8ft ceilings so we went with one that'd fit here and the new house has 10ft. So she wants one bigger.
I see this happening with more and more things. You've got more room, so you gotta fill the space, right?? :tongue:

i still get a real tree every year.

got a $300 amazon gift card through work but everything i want is sold out.

Luckily I'm not forced to partake in holidays. The lady understands my dislike for most of them.

^ Hell Yeah! :high5:

She wants a bigger tree now. Our current house has 8ft ceilings so we went with one that'd fit here and the new house has 10ft. So she wants one bigger.

^ Tell her Bootyluvr said "That's not a good enough reason!"

Not my cup of tea but looks like a super small version of the Honda Odyssey

zzdgf464y8261.jpg

Thats a crazy audi. If I could, I'd sell both my cars for a s3. I drove one a few weeks ago with a dsg and it was nice.

Been slacking on putting the winters on the wife's car then this happens last night.
Don't mind the green house glow. The town is working on a bylaw to make them use curtains to stop the light pollution.

20201201-062010.jpg

Thats a crazy audi. If I could, I'd sell both my cars for a s3. I drove one a few weeks ago with a dsg and it was nice.

Been slacking on putting the winters on the wife's car then this happens last night.
Don't mind the green house glow. The town is working on a bylaw to make them use curtains to stop the light pollution.

20201201-062010.jpg

Wait, I'm sorry, what's this greenhouse glow?? Is it actually a greenhouse? That's some CRAZY light pollution.

Back