Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I’m still waiting for mine to get here. It was supposed to arrive on the 24th. Much fail on USPS....
Covid is a *****. My exhaust took 7 months. My steering wheel cover left new York on dec 20th and tracking still hasn't shown an update since. Probably sitting at the border.

@Honda-Fan @fahnix - Just got done replacing a Dell Optiplex 7010.

Customer: That thing was VERY slow but we were happy to have another computer in the office. (It's a shared PC between a few people since they don't have their own.)
Me: I tried to make it faster a while back (maxed the RAM out to 16GB - didn't get into details with them of course) but it still has the HDD (250GB) unlike the new computers with an SSD.

@Honda-Fan @fahnix - Just got done replacing a Dell Optiplex 7010.

Customer: That thing was VERY slow but we were happy to have another computer in the office. (It's a shared PC between a few people since they don't have their own.)
Me: I tried to make it faster a while back (maxed the RAM out to 16GB - didn't get into details with them of course) but it still has the HDD (250GB) unlike the new computers with an SSD.

Optiplex -- the machine nobody wants, but the machine that everyone receives. It's like the computer version of a brick-hard Holiday fruitcake.

Back