Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nope. Just chilling at the house. Youngest goes to bed at 7pm. Neighbors are shooting off fireworks at 9pm. Hoping he sleeps. Not sure how the oldest is going to handle the fireworks. Maybe he'll want to go see them this year.

Cool vid but he may need his eyes checked. Claims of the one being a sleeper/stock looking? It’s got stickers all over, carbon trunk, front intercooler, aftermarket exhaust etc etc. I’d call that far from a “stock looking sleeper”

Nothing. Listening to nonstop fireworks
Yes. Since around 6pm - all around - nonstop. Cat panicked and peed the floor (only happened once before) and the oldest was following me around sobbing. Thankfully, the youngest has been asleep since around 7:30 and doesn't seem phased. I like fireworks, but this is a disaster in our neighborhood. :bleh:

I think he was talking about the white subby but still doesn’t look stock. Also the blue sti has the gnarliest rattle. U can here it the entire video.

Last night these dudes down below us had like m1000’s tied to a stick. Things were rattling our windows until like 1am. Dude gave me one lol.

I used to hate fireworks because I worried they would wake my kids but they never have. I still hate them though.

Also I was a sleep by 10pm. I can't remember the last time I stayed up for newyears.

Back