Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

What's up @Dad? Had to go back to working and all of that was so much fun...

@Nomar06 was asking about the place we stayed near Burnsville, NC. Was a funky tri-level approx two miles off the BRP on 80. Physical address is 2160 South Toe River. Don't have the owner's contact info but he managed (prob owns) a nearby motel, probably Albert's Lodge at Mt. Mitchell just down the road from the cabin on South Toe River: http://www.alberts-burnsville.com

Sorry can't help more... @Nix actually booked that one.

Haha. I thought of u when I saw the vid.

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Good Morning, everyone!

I had another good commute in today; I'm excited for the ride back home. I noticed yesterday that my trunk's spoiler piece -- I think it's called a gurney-- is beginning to have that clearcoat/paint failure that's been pretty well documented on the forum. It's just on the spoiler, though -- so I'm between maybe having it resprayed, or getting more carbon.

my eastdetailing steering wheel cover came in finally. shipping it took the longest, less than 2 weeks before it shipped then took 2 and a half weeks thanks to the pandemic and holidays. quality looks pretty good. going to install it this weekend. also put the golf up for sale.....

What's up @Dad? Had to go back to working and all of that was so much fun...

Just another fun day :rotfl: working my first full week and it's already taking forever

THAT'S A TEXAS CIVIC!
He's a Cowboys Fan, too! :eek:

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I don't know why anyone supports that team

my eastdetailing steering wheel cover came in finally. shipping it took the longest, less than 2 weeks before it shipped then took 2 and a half weeks thanks to the pandemic and holidays. quality looks pretty good. going to install it this weekend. also put the golf up for sale.....

Is it just a cover?? Interested to see what you think.. my wheel is starting to show signs of age ://////

Just another fun day :rotfl: working my first full week and it's already taking forever

Is it just a cover?? Interested to see what you think.. my wheel is starting to show signs of age ://////
yes, they provide the thread and you sew it on. lots of options to choose from.

200.gif

Back