Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Drove my si for the first time since November. Felt good. Also saw a clean (re sprayed) e46 m3 convertible at work. I was really hoping it was a trade in then remembered there's a pandemic and I'm making much less money right now.

I'm subscribed to him. Crazy that 1 million subscribers will get you ALL these expensive vehicles he has. Then he does giveaways.. smh

ive only watch this is part of the one where he got the truck. dude is way too annoying to watch. and dumb.
Yeah he's definitely annoying to watch. Crazy how YouTube is a job and can be for anyone...

just finished the video. I fell asleep early AF last night or I would have watched it then.

$100k truck and he hasn't even had it a week and ***** it up.. smh.

I want to see a follow-up video of it getting repaired. It handled it much better than I thought (visually wise) but I want to see the damage underneath. It can't just be a skidplate and bumper that is the issue.

Bet he's gonna try to have it warranty repaired...
i dont doubt it. ive seen some **** over the years. my favorite one was a caravan with ripped up seat covers clearly done by a dog trying to get warranty. wrangler came in today with an alternator noise, had a line of mud all the way up to the engine cover.

I'd love to get a type r but I vowed to never have a car payment again once my si is paid.
Saving is never a bad idea. Besides, after others buy the R you'll have the new S3000. Maybe.

Last edited:
morning all!!

Power at my shop was out all day long yesterday so I got paid to sit for 10hrs.. not a bad way to spend a day but I would've much rather have been home

Back