Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Worked late today + no lunch.
I'm going to be asleep before 9pm lol

:wave: It's Tuesday. :wave:

Hopefully not as busy as yesterday. Have a good day everyone.

You too! Easy day today, hopefully.. some ugly weather coming our way so maybe some work will start rolling into the shop

The wife’s Jeep makes a loud ticking noise on start up...almost at 70k miles. I’m guessing it’s the injectors being loud or oil not being at the top of the engine. Goes away after a second on start up.

It will be paid off by the end of this year, hoping it hold out for the long run as she doesn’t want to get rid of it.

The wife’s Jeep makes a loud ticking noise on start up...almost at 70k miles. I’m guessing it’s the injectors being loud or oil not being at the top of the engine. Goes away after a second on start up.

It will be paid off by the end of this year, hoping it hold out for the long run as she doesn’t want to get rid of it.
I'm assuming wrangler? What year?

Just had a 2019 ram with 50 000kms come in today with a bad transfer case. So many new issues all the time.

Also had a jeep renegade towed in. Wouldn't start but cranked. Ended up finding the entire exhaust was plugged with ice. Customer has no idea how it happened.

I'm assuming wrangler? What year?

Just had a 2019 ram with 50 000kms come in today with a bad transfer case. So many new issues all the time.

Also had a jeep renegade towed in. Wouldn't start but cranked. Ended up finding the entire exhaust was plugged with ice. Customer has no idea how it happened.
2016 Wrangler sport unlimited....I believe

@Dad happens all the time

It's most likely just the hydraulic lash adjusters loosing oil when sitting. As long as it goes away quick I wouldn't worry. Hemis do it as well.

This one's my fault. Replaced the transmission oil pump on a caravan today. Turns out I pulled the guts out a little when I pulled the pump out and didn't realize it. So when I put the pump in I bent the reverse clutch. Wouldnt move in drive when I was done.

This should be flat.

Damn man. What haven’t U done to a car lol

livin that no car payment life. Looking at those Tacoma pros like mmm mmmmm. Might not be able to hold it for too much longer.

Last edited:
Back