Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nitro. Cost isn’t cheap. Found one for $600. Yea the suspension is nuts. Kinda of intimidated about installing the sway bar kit. I broke it in last Saturday. Things scary fast.
let me clarify this now that i thought about it. I payed 600 total for on board battery, battery, sway bar kit, charger, flame retardant battery case, tool kit and some other stuff. Truck alone was like 460 i think. wasn't cheap but its pretty fun to throw around.

Well. Sold my golf. Paid $3000, put about $2000 into it not thinking I would sell it. After 2 months on the market I sold it for $6000.

Now to adult and put the money on my debt.

Well. Sold my golf. Paid $3000, put about $2000 into it not thinking I would sell it. After 2 months on the market I sold it for $6000.

Now to adult and put the money on my debt.
Man. I need to proof read all my post from now on. Thinking I wouldn't* sell it.

Had a little set back on a couple pieces and had to re-do them. Those got done and all pieces got sanded down. Doing a layer of resin and letting it set overnight without bagging. Time to make things pretty, lol.

This is after sanding today.

View: https://youtu.be/TDXCpNQOBMU

I think I missed what you're actually doing. Are these the trim from your type r?

@fahnix Prolly a couple weeks. Disclaimer: you’ll for sure want to buy one if you go.
Oh, I'm sure I will. On the plus side, I already wanted one, so I should be able to keep my lust in check until the time is right.

Back