Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

end of the semester for school. Life intense right now. I'll be more active mid may. Got a new gopro...

My indy 500 tires are very good in the snow.
View attachment 62821

N-nice weather you got there

tenor.gif

Where @fahnix and @ron v been? They have been quiet. Guess busy with life.

Yeah. Since I joined the server team back in Oct work has been busy as hell. I have the workload of 2 people now. So my downtime got reduced significantly. I pop in on the forum every couple of days still, but haven't been on the Discord at all. I just couldn't keep up. :giggle:

I pop in on the forum every couple of days still, but haven't been on the Discord at all. I just couldn't keep up. :giggle:
Every couple days?! Da ****?!?

I am busy at work but go on the forums and Discord couple times per day!

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Lake effect snow in the Midwest is not uncommon in April.
that and im assuming something to do with the jet stream as the temp dropped a lot. usually see one last snow fall in march but in april is not very common.

Quite the day.....the microwave decided to stop warming the food overnight. Wifey made some eggs for breakfast since the microwave **** the bed. Got our second vaccine shot around lunch and went out for a quick bite. Worked till 4 and then headed out to grab a new microwave. Then headed to the pet store. Walked out with 2 new dog crates, 2 new dog beds and dog food. Then stopped by target for some groceries since it was in the same shopping center.

The pet stores and target was a last minute thing since we were close to the microwave place. Type R was pushed to the limits....storage wise.

Installed the microwave and had dinner and 2 vodka drinks.

B0A103DD-145C-492D-8E66-6C939CC7AF05.jpeg

canada really messed up our vaccinations. im not sure if it was a shitty plan, lack of vaccines or both. right now only people 50 and older can get it, and thats mostly because theres a surplus of vaccines about to expire in a month. so we have vaccinated all our retirees and older people yet the young ones ( me, and my wife ) at 35 are unvaccinated risking our lives to try and support our economy because they keep shutting down the province. my wife has worked 6 weeks this year so far because apparently small businesses like hair salons are a real problem spreading covid ( sarcasm ).

the best part was when they almost gave police the power to stop any one randomly during the shut down to make sure people are doing essential stuff and nothing leisurely. then the government retracted this after most police refused to do that as its an abuse of power and freedom. so many small businesses have closed because of three shut downs now.

but hey, at least my dad is safe on his couch being retired and vaccinated.

• Angry
Reactions: Dad
Back