Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I've been enjoying the Newegg shuffles that I'm guaranteed to lose. Yet, I keep entering them. It's like the definition of insanity. Trying the same thing over and over, but expecting different results. :rotfl:

Speaking of food. I just did some nutritional figurer on a typical Saturday when I work and found it disgusting.

Two sausage and egg breakfast sandwiches from Tim hortons. 1000 cal 66g fat
Then for lunch a large subway chicken Ceasars wrap 650 cal 38g fat.

That’s quite the load of fat. Is their pork just 99% fat content and 1% meat? :confused:

I'm trying to make those twisty scrambled eggs with chopsticks, like they do in Japan. I've been watching videos of it on tiktok. I'm doing ok with it.

Ok so I need tires for the si. Like bad. Gonna order them today. What u guys thinking? I was gonna go Michelin

Ok so I need tires for the si. Like bad. Gonna order them today. What u guys thinking? I was gonna go Michelin
If you go through tirerack, consider using their link so they know you’re a member here.

Knock on wood I’ve always had really good luck with Michelin tires. They tend to do really well (usually best) in track testing and comparisons. Are you looking for dedicated summers?

Yes. Sorry been a busy day and yea I’ll use that link. But dedicated summers as I don’t drive the si in the rain.

Yes. Sorry been a busy day and yea I’ll use that link. But dedicated summers as I don’t drive the si in the rain.
About a month ago I recall @FooBird getting some Michelin pilot sport 4s tires for his si coupe. Maybe he can chime in on how those are doing.

I was gonna go with some pilot sports but I was looking at Indy 500’s too but I think I’m gonna stick with Michelin.

Those tires are pretty darn awesome. Increases the responsiveness of the steering and rip around corners. They’re just expensive

Back