Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Yeah, mine hurt afterwords too. Not looking forward to the second.
The day after my second shot I had body aches for half the day and felt tired/worn down all day. Took a couple ibuprofen mid day and body aches went away a bit after taking the pills.

I reluctantly admit that I have yet to get my shots.
Part of that is because I'm car-less. The other part is sheer laziness.

I reluctantly admit that I have yet to get my shots.
Part of that is because I'm car-less. The other part is sheer laziness.
I really don’t care about the vaccine but I won’t have to deal with HR at work when it comes to traveling if I’m fully vaccinated. I’m also certain Chicago is going to pull the same **** NYC is with this “Vax Pass”.

Maybe broken into? I know it’s not uncommon for people to bust the rear to steal stuff.

Anybody here trading Dogecoin?

Oh, I’m aware. I bought my bulk under $0.10 and my current average is $0.13 so I’m pretty relaxed. I’m considering selling off my Dogecoin and moving up to Ethereum.

Agreed. I need me a damn 3080/90.

It really is. I panicked and sold a thousand dollar investment back in February and if I would’ve held onto it it would’ve been worth ~$10k today.

Another BEAUTIFUL Morning. Dogecoin surged and I sold half of my stash. Just paid for my Injectors and Tuning. It’s all free money from here on.
Down to $0.5067 now

Keep dropping mf'er! :woot:

I'm currently up $30cnd on ethereum. I was going to buy more if it dropped but it keeps going up the past few days. I knew I should have done $1000 instead of $200.

Had a cop drive behind me for the first time since installing my catless downpipe. Followed me for a good 10 minutes. Then I get to work and find out I forgot my wallet. Glad I didn't get pulled over.

I'm currently up $30cnd on ethereum. I was going to buy more if it dropped but it keeps going up the past few days. I knew I should have done $1000 instead of $200.

Had a cop drive behind me for the first time since installing my catless downpipe. Followed me for a good 10 minutes. Then I get to work and find out I forgot my wallet. Glad I didn't get pulled over.
Are Catless legal where you are?

Back