Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I mean I understand you gotta do what ya gotta do to pay the bills.
I remember a few years ago when I’d work six day weeks almost the entire year. The money was awesome but I felt absolutely drained after a couple months. Definitely don’t have that drive anymore.

I keep hearing commercials of donating plasma and getting paid up to $1000.

Would be a nice chunk for new wheel budget :giggle:

I keep hearing commercials of donating plasma and getting paid up to $1000.

Would be a nice chunk for new wheel budget :giggle:
Same. I don’t understand how you can make that much. Sounds like they’re fibbing. The Google says you’re compensated ~$50 Session and can only donate twice a week.

I've been looking at wheels a lot lately and been debating trying a +35 offset again. I dont remember if I raised the suspension with my old wheels to see if I wouldn't rub.

Well. Now that makes more sense.

Gates Admits Affair
New details behind the divorce of the billionaire philanthropist couple Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates emerged yesterday, following reports the Microsoft founder left the company's board amid a probe into an extramarital affair with an employee.
According to reports, the affair occurred around the year 2000 but came to the board's attention in 2019 (Melinda and Bill were married in 1994). Gates ultimately resigned from the board last March before the investigation's conclusion. Via a representative, Gates acknowledged the affair but denied it was the cause of his resignation.
The news follows reports alleging Gates had developed a reputation for questionable advances toward Microsoft employees over the years ($$, NYT)—a characterization also disputed by Gates. French Gates was also reportedly concerned by her husband's meetings with deceased sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, which Gates contends were focused solely on philanthropy.
See how the couple's wealth, estimated to be near $130B, is spread around.

Back