Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh boy... I need to get my tin foil hat out

I had a feeling that Epstein's death would pull the cover off some crazy sh-stuff

i cant understand how guys have the time to cheat. i guess when your kids get older but why would you want the extra stress on your life having to juggle multiple women. i have a hard enough time with one. my old neighbour separated from her husband a few years ago, hes an alcoholic. she started seeing a guy in detroit a year or two ago, since the pandemic have been only talking on the phone. said he was divorced and lives on his own. she found out last week that was a lie when his wife called her. apparently he was buying them the same gifts, he also has children and he met her children a few times. like how do you find the time to live two lives????

Well. Now that makes more sense.

Gates Admits Affair
New details behind the divorce of the billionaire philanthropist couple Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates emerged yesterday, following reports the Microsoft founder left the company's board amid a probe into an extramarital affair with an employee.
According to reports, the affair occurred around the year 2000 but came to the board's attention in 2019 (Melinda and Bill were married in 1994). Gates ultimately resigned from the board last March before the investigation's conclusion. Via a representative, Gates acknowledged the affair but denied it was the cause of his resignation.
The news follows reports alleging Gates had developed a reputation for questionable advances toward Microsoft employees over the years ($$, NYT)—a characterization also disputed by Gates. French Gates was also reportedly concerned by her husband's meetings with deceased sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, which Gates contends were focused solely on philanthropy.
See how the couple's wealth, estimated to be near $130B, is spread around.

I found this weird "At the time (back in 1994), Gates was given permission by Melinda to spend limited time with his ex-girlfriend, businesswoman Ann Winblad"

Like why would she let him spend "limited time" with his ex-girlfriend? :confused:

i cant understand how guys have the time to cheat. i guess when your kids get older but why would you want the extra stress on your life having to juggle multiple women. i have a hard enough time with one. my old neighbour separated from her husband a few years ago, hes an alcoholic. she started seeing a guy in detroit a year or two ago, since the pandemic have been only talking on the phone. said he was divorced and lives on his own. she found out last week that was a lie when his wife called her. apparently he was buying them the same gifts, he also has children and he met her children a few times. like how do you find the time to live two lives????
^ I agree with you. If you aren't happy in your current relationship just leave... Yes it might be costly but in the end it's not worth hurting the other person.

I had this same thought too a few days ago! My wifes cousin was cheated on by her fiance and they had been together for like 11yrs or something.. the guy had made a bunch of dating profiles and used recent photos and his real name :rotfl:

I guess he wanted to have his cake and eat it too, but I couldn't keep up with that lifestyle. I'm too busy with work and my family already, much less add in another person and try to keep it a secret from everyone

I had this same thought too a few days ago! My wifes cousin was cheated on by her fiance and they had been together for like 11yrs or something.. the guy had made a bunch of dating profiles and used recent photos and his real name :rotfl:

I guess he wanted to have his cake and eat it too, but I couldn't keep up with that lifestyle. I'm too busy with work and my family already, much less add in another person and try to keep it a secret from everyone
Real name? wow... what a n00b ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Put my yonaka exhaust up for sale. It's been getting louder and raspy.

Might get a price to replace the resonator.

Last edited:
Put my yonaka exhaust up for sale. It's been getting louder and raspy.

Might get a price to replace the resonator.

giphy.gif

I'll just be over here with my loud Coffee-can exhaust.

...By myself.:(

$250. wish i bought some at the price its at now. ive lost $50. it'll go back up.

A lot going on with crypto right now. If you want it for the long haul, buy a few shares/coins whatever as it goes down. It’ll bring your average cost basis down per share/coin. Instead of owning say 100 coins at $100/per coin, you buy more as it hits $90, 80, etc. Then you own say 120 coins and the ave price paid across all your coins might be $85/coin or whatever. That’s to say you want to invest more.

do you think its worth jumping into? im having trouble justifying it as anything more than a novelty at this point

do you think its worth jumping into? im having trouble justifying it as anything more than a novelty at this point
I think there is more correction in the works, but of course no one can predict what will happen. China has digital currency they're testing. There are a number of articles talking about the US researching/planning a digital currency as well.

I sold off a lot of my Doge and ETC a little while back. Still have 1,000 Doge for fun. Bought twenty shares of AMC the other day though. If it explodes like GameStop I stand to make a few grand.

Got news from my boss that we will start entertaining return to office work! It’s still a few weeks out and only planned for 1 day per week. Hopefully the company move on with CDC mask mandates so I don’t have to sit at the computer with a face diaper on all day.

That's a good watch!

However, Honda OE oil filters for me
Yes. I've gotta flush my brake and clutch fluid this winter. Stocking up on dot 4 fluid at work from the jobs I do so I don't have to buy any.

One of the perks of being a tech!

I was always nervous about swapping out the trans fluid on this one.. complete n00b and didn't realize that there was a fill bolt on the top of the trans housing.. going to be tackling that one soon and swapping on my mag bolt that matches my mag bolt for the oil :guitar:

Back