Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

For sure, that’s an awesome video. I need to swap out my sepentine belt as it’s still original but in good condition. Gonna be driving again here in a few weeks so no better time than now. Much easier process than I was imagining.

One of the perks of being a tech!

I was always nervous about swapping out the trans fluid on this one.. complete n00b and didn't realize that there was a fill bolt on the top of the trans housing.. going to be tackling that one soon and swapping on my mag bolt that matches my mag bolt for the oil :guitar:
I had no idea as well. I'll be replacing that this winter as well. I did it 2 years ago through the side. Wasn't too bad if you have q long hose attached to the bottle with a tapered cap on it. But for sure dumping 2 bottles from the top is easier. Also having a cold air intake makes it less time. I swapped in magnetic blox bolts a few years ago too.

I'm so conflicted with my exhaust. Seems like it won't matter if I replace the resonator or buy a q300. If I don't run a cat it's going to be raspy.

Reactions: Dad
I had no idea as well. I'll be replacing that this winter as well. I did it 2 years ago through the side. Wasn't too bad if you have q long hose attached to the bottle with a tapered cap on it. But for sure dumping 2 bottles from the top is easier. Also having a cold air intake makes it less time. I swapped in magnetic blox bolts a few years ago too.

I'm so conflicted with my exhaust. Seems like it won't matter if I replace the resonator or buy a q300. If I don't run a cat it's going to be raspy.

Thankfully(?) I have to run a cat to pass emissions here in Texas, but I'm having trouble finding a decent sounding exhaust that has an OEM style to it.. it's been rough

Ever since I got the R I wanted to change the exhaust as it’s way too quiet being stock. But I don’t want to pay like $1,000+ for basically a noise maker.

My inner ricer wants to go to the local muffler shop and have them chop off the mufflers and 1 resonator....:giggle:

Ever since I got the R I wanted to change the exhaust as it’s way too quiet being stock. But I don’t want to pay like $1,000+ for basically a noise maker.

My inner ricer wants to go to the local muffler shop and have them chop off the mufflers and 1 resonator....:giggle:
I can't modify my stock stuff. I want to keep it all incase I ever wanted to go back to stock to sell it.

I can't modify my stock stuff. I want to keep it all incase I ever wanted to go back to stock to sell it.
I can find stock Type R exhaust for $200 all day. Wouldn’t be too hard/expensive to go back to stock.

Just have a shop make you some pipes from the cat back. Straight pipe loud

That basically what I’ve seen done. Remove the 2 mufflers and 1 of the resonators. I just haven’t heard it in person.

I might look into a shop making me an axle back if I can actually sell my exhaust. I've made an ad and removed it like 3 times already but I'm not sure what I want to do now.

I might look into a shop making me an axle back if I can actually sell my exhaust. I've made an ad and removed it like 3 times already but I'm not sure what I want to do now.

Order this, and let the muffler shop fab you up a nice pipe all the way up to the cat. You're welcome.

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Spec-D-Tuning-MF-RS310T-Universal-Removable/dp/B00DT42U8O/ref=asc_df_B00DT42U8O/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312026024613&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5020149517951762533&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026839&hvtargid=pla-406164367593&psc=1

It sounds amazing, my dudes.

Say it with me,

"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

tenor.gif

Back