Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I remember years back there were articles floating around about hondata/Cobb and some other companies getting hefty fines for their products.

Was thinking about intake temps on my way home as it was at 91F. I've had the front bumper off before but can't remember if the Cai filter sits behind the fog light and if removing the lamp would result in cooler temps.

Was thinking about intake temps on my way home as it was at 91F. I've had the front bumper off before but can't remember if the Cai filter sits behind the fog light and if removing the lamp would result in cooler temps.
Resonator pipe sits behind the drivers side front wheel splash guard.

1623427600357.jpeg

More photos in the diy for the resonator delete -

Orrr I just read the post again and you said “cai”. Each brand is a little different on where they place the filter, so I guess it depends on the brand you have.

Orrr I just read the post again and you said “cai”. Each brand is a little different on where they place the filter, so I guess it depends on the brand you have.
my acuity is in that area. i may remove the fog this weekend to experiment. i know fkx racing did a "onefoggang" thing where he used a velocity stack with some ducting up to the stock air box with good results.

Yesterday they couldn’t said they’d have more today but can’t make it. Gonna have to call around this weekend or wait until Monday. I’m sure someone will be able to refill it this weekend.

Air gas should have it or one of the other gas places in esco or San Marcos.

Back