Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Good Morning.

How's the rain down in Texas?

Another cloudy day.. But supposed to get sunny and warm(er) later.

It rained a bunch last night where I live but today just seems like a cloudy day for us. the hurricane ended up going over mostly southern Texas

i could use more rain, i let a friend talk me into "improving" my lawn, now ive got lots of bare patches with seed that im constantly watching and watering

67* currently (79* for the high)
81* tomorrow (partly sunny)
83* Saturday (rain)
64* Sunday (mostly sunny)
Then Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday warming back up to mid 70's.

Are we being trolled by Acura/Honda? Do they already have the production car hiding in some garage and just building up the hype?

I don’t think that shifter “area” is on any other Acura. So is it the Integra interior sneak peek?

Are we being trolled by Acura/Honda? Do they already have the production car hiding in some garage and just building up the hype?

I don’t think that shifter “area” is on any other Acura. So is it the Integra interior sneak peek?
i wouldnt be surprised if the theres a more built prototype than they want us to think, cause that console definitely doesnt seem to line up with the current civic manual offerings

i wouldnt be surprised if the theres a more built prototype than they want us to think, cause that console definitely doesnt seem to line up with the current civic manual offerings
this is the “spied” Type R interior, so not close to that either.

D505FC2B-1BAF-4088-AF97-0167DDDBF241.png

Back