Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So the Si reviews are streaming in, with one exception: there's an "embargo" on Driving Impressions until November 30/31. Now why would that be? Perhaps Honda's head honchos -- after hearing the thunderous applause for the new TSX Integra -- are trying to decide whether to promise a 2.0 variant for both the Integra and Si in the near future. That's my guess.

i really want to get a 1/2 inch cordless impact. been eyeing the Milwaukee mid torque but the cordless i sent out for warranty i havent got back since march puts me off of them. been looking at the ridgid high torque, apparently its the best and its almost half the cost of the milwaukee mid torque but im not sure i want 7 pounds of tool in my hand.

I buy Milwaukee for my garage and Dewalt for work and somehow ended up with a Dewalt 1/2” Impact for car stuff. Don’t use it often but it’s there to bust stuff up when I need it.

Funny that I've been looking in to these same things, but I'm wanting a smaller impact since I have a 1/2" ratchet with a really long handle

Thanks Webby

im probably going to end up buying the ridgid because im cheap and if i find it too heavy i'll buy a mid torque later.

I have a Milwaukee impact. things beast. love it.

The only thing I got for Black Friday was some coveralls from dickies.

Oh nice. I was thinking overalls when I read that. I got some last year or the year before. I was thinking this in my head

1638241390587.jpeg

I like those but we SoCalanites don’t really need insulation. Those are badass though I’m gonna check them out lol

I like those but we SoCalanites don’t really need insulation. Those are badass though I’m gonna check them out lol
hah yea that's why I was wondering if you got insulated ones. They have them without insulation... just the heavy duck material

Back